I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online.Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the order.

No flowers were delivered but I have not received a refund of my money. After multiple attempts to get Avas to refund my $62.93 failed, I contacted the Better Business Bureau. On 6/11/17 the BBB responded that they closed the case because the business did not respond to the complaint! Apparently that is the extent of the power of the BBB; if there is no response to the complaint, oh well too bad.

What protection does a consumer have against false companies stealing their money?

Don't legitimate businesses who operate via the Internet realize how this hurts their profits, when consumers become fearful of ordering online?I do not know what other recourse I have but $62.93 represents a large loss to a disabled person on a fixed income, not to mention the sadness of not being able to send sympathy flowers to the service for a beloved grandfather.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Pictured product, Product as pictured online.

I didn't like: Flowers were never delivered, Payment was not returned, Failed to provide product, Refused to refund payment.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Update: As of August 18, 2017 I still haven't received even a partial refund. Avas Flowers is the worst company I've ever dealt with. I hope they go bankrupt soon.