I ordered a dish garden for a very good friend of mine.When I visited him a few days later I saw what he received and I was shocked.

While the plants were beautiful and healthy they were in a basket not a dish. I specifically ordered a dish garden because I wanted plants in a dish not a basket. I want my dish.!!!!!! I mean why call it a dish garden if there is no dish.

I makes absolutely no sense to be in a basket.It is a dish garden you idiots - I want a new item in a dish.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - I'm impressed!  (by how bad the flowers were.) Avasflowers "I ordered a Belize Sunset on June 8 for a birthday on June 10. I was told the local florist couldn't do it but Ava's would call my sister on..." Read more Avasflowers - Holiday Flower Tree Arrangement Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Avasflowers - LIARS, CHEATERS, SCAM ARTIST, WORST BUSINESS EVER, UNETHICAL, SHAME ON YOU AVA Avasflowers "PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS unless you want the person to not receive it, receive dead flowers, or deal w/a load of *** from this company. They are out..." Read more On The Border - Horrible On The Border "We use to be a fan of On The Border! The last 3 visits, just horrible experience. The restaurant is dirty inside and out. Food portions SMALL and cold. When..." Read more I had wonderful experience with Fun Frenchies Fun Frenchies "I've got beautiful and very smart puppy from Fun Frenchies. It went to my Vet and she said Benny is perfectly healthy. I am happy with my choice of breeder...." Read more Playtika - Terrible customer service Playtika "Terrible customer service. I have played this game for years and when I wrote in to complain about their key promotion where there were numerous promises of "big wins" (I..." Read more Ancestry - Unauthorized Charges & Cannot Refund Because They Cannot Find Information On Me Ancestry "Noticed 2 unauthorized charges on bank statement one from 8/5/17 $99 contacted this company concerning the issue and they claim that they cannot find my information so to contact my..." Read more