I ordered an Easter arrangement for my daughter who is out of state for college.She was visiting her grandparents for Easter weekend and would not be at the address beyond Sunday morning.

After missing the delivery date and Easter altogether, Avas representatives wanted to call my daughter to apologize and attempt a Monday delivery with ten percent off the price. I said “no way” so I was transferred to representative number two who offered 50% off and UPS delivery. I felt like the shenanigan was just starting so I said, “No, return my money” and I was transferred to representative number three. Thirty minutes after beginning the call, I was no closer to getting my money returned.

Each time that I asked for my money to be returned, they answered, “We want to make you happy with our service”. Three representatives and thirty minutes later I hung up on them.

They absolutely will not concede that missing the delivery date is a deal breaker.The credit card company will delete the charge.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $56
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Gaby Flores
Pasadena, California, United States #1317660

Same thing happened to me today.

No Delivery no refund.

Ava's flowers are a scam company.

I wished i would have read these reviews prior to me purchasing.