Turnaround Time

On line they say “same day delivery”.I call .

Confirm that they have an Easter lily that can be delivered that day. “ Yes, yes of course we can.” “Yes, we have them in stock”. They send me an email 2 and 1/2 hours later saying they didn’t have Easter lilies but they could substitute a peace lily, if I could call. I call and negotiated for a cut flower arrangement that could be delivered that day.

thinking all was well, I went abut my day, only to find that they had emailed me an hour after the second phone .

Their time they tell me, that the delivery will not be made for 2 days!*** will freeze over before I use this company again.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: The deceit of the customer service followed by emails that basically ignore what I asked to have done.

Preferred solution: This is delivered on Monday morning and in addition I get $50 returned for the inconvenience and trouble involved in resolving . Also, I want a picture of what was actually delivered..

I liked: There offer for same day delivery.

I didn't like: Non-delivery of product ordered and no refund given, Deceptive not local actually a call center, Worst service ever and dishonest in my opinion.

Comments

You should have checked this website prior to purchase ; the subject company receives very little but terrible reviews similar to yours... I see 16 complaints at the bottom of this page alone.