I ordered sympathy flowers on Thursday, for a Friday before 4pm deliver.Friday came and gone and no flowers were delivered.

I called the company MULTIPLE times and could not get through and I even tried scheduling a call back, which no one ever did call me back. The only way I could connect with someone was picking the option to order flowers on the telephone system.. When I finally did get someone because I said I wanted to order flowers and, shockingly there was no wait to speak with someone to take my money, they claimed that the local florist's internet was down and put me on hold twice claiming to be on the phone with another florist who PROMISED my flowers would be delivered that day by 4pm. When I asked what the name of the local florist was, I was told they could not give me that name, but swore that they were just on the phone with them and they would be delivered by 4pm.

Well guess what, 4pm came and gone and no flowers were delivered. When I called the next day the customer service person told me they were delayed because the internet was down. Weird, I don't think you need the internet if the person I talked to yesterday said they gave all my information over the phone. So someone was lying.

Then he tried to get me to not cancel the order because they have ANOTHER florist that could deliver my flowers the next day. I said absolutely not, these flowers were for someone who lost a loved one, I am not sending flowers 5 DAYS later!

It will be interesting to see if my money is actually refunded in 7-10 days, otherwise I will be reporting this company to the BBB.This company is an absolute scam.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of avasflowers customer care. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments