On January 11 I went on line to order flowers where they were having a sale off the flowers and free delivery. I ended up calling and speaking to someone.

We picked the flowers andadded balloons and then I asked about the discount and he said it was given. I gave my credit card and then asked what the total was. When he gave me the total I said to cancel the order. He said that it was too late.

A $17.95 delivery charge was added on without telling me. I insisted on cancelling the order but he said it could not be done. I called my credit card immediately but was told that I would have to wait until the charge was "processed" and not just "pending". I called back and with my credit card Avas Flowers was contacted.

The person supposedly listened to the recording up to the point of my agreeing to the price of the flowers. She did NOT listen to the entire conversation.

A 10% credit was given on the price of the arrangement. I never received any e-mail confirming the sale--they must have typed in an incorrect address.

Review about: Avasflowers Deal.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments