Avasflowers - Never cancelled order; ridiculous service
I ordered flowers for my grandmother to arrive the day before Thanksgiving.I was called and told they would not arrive until the following Tuesday, which was ridiculous.
I then proceeded to cancel the order. I found out later that the flowers arrived anyway and the *** customer service rep never cancelled my order in their system!!! I had already sent other flowers from a local company, so then two showed up. The rep told me there was nothing they could do.
What a bunch of ***, incompetent people.
What a shady company!!Do yourself a favor do NOT use them!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Thanksgiving Day Working
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for a funeral through Ava's Flowers, which portrayed itself as local and family owned. I was very specific about flowers to be used, design, and named a..."
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "I placed an order with Ava's Flowers 373 S Main Street New City NY 10956 for a flower arrangement of a certain style/color scheme (pink/purple multi-colored). the flowers sent..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."