Featured

I ordered flowers for my grandmother to arrive the day before Thanksgiving.I was called and told they would not arrive until the following Tuesday, which was ridiculous.

I then proceeded to cancel the order. I found out later that the flowers arrived anyway and the *** customer service rep never cancelled my order in their system!!! I had already sent other flowers from a local company, so then two showed up. The rep told me there was nothing they could do.

What a bunch of ***, incompetent people.

What a shady company!!Do yourself a favor do NOT use them!!

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

***, its thanksgiving today you nimrod. you mom should be slapped for breeding a dummy

i just got the picture of the flowers i sent to someone for the holiday.nothing nothing like the one i ordered.

i will get credit for this from my credit card company do not use them.

i wish i read the reviews first.im so pissed!!!DO NOT USE THEM.

Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers Review Avasflowers "I was very disappointed! My boyfriend who lives 35 hours away purchased what he thought would be a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for valentines day. It arrived early afternoon on..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible.Service is bad, and they mislead.They are scammers..." Read more Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more