Featured on Facebook

I ordered flowers for my grandmother to arrive the day before Thanksgiving.I was called and told they would not arrive until the following Tuesday, which was ridiculous.

Related: Avasflowers - Flowers WERE HORRIBLE

I then proceeded to cancel the order. I found out later that the flowers arrived anyway and the *** customer service rep never cancelled my order in their system!!! I had already sent other flowers from a local company, so then two showed up. The rep told me there was nothing they could do.

What a bunch of ***, incompetent people.

What a shady company!!Do yourself a favor do NOT use them!!

Review about: Thanksgiving Day Working.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $60
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

filthy macnasty

***, its thanksgiving today you nimrod. you mom should be slapped for breeding a dummy

PISSED OFF CUSTOMER

i just got the picture of the flowers i sent to someone for the holiday.nothing nothing like the one i ordered.

i will get credit for this from my credit card company do not use them.

i wish i read the reviews first.im so pissed!!!DO NOT USE THEM.