This is the worst place to order flowers from.
*** would have better quality and better delivery. I Ordered
flowers for my mom in Florida.
The Eva's web page makes it appear as if its a local florist. IT IS NOT. Flowers came in a box via UPS from NJ with no water vials to keep the flowers alive. Flowers were left at the door in the Florida heat. I assumed they would be delivered arranged, not in a box! Eva's claimed they were signed for by someone named Wiggins. No one in my mom's house or in the area named Wiggins! Complete lie. The Flowers were limp, dry and soft. In other words, Dead! Every email complaint I sent to them was answered with the same rhetoric. No refunds, we have restocking fees etc. We'll send you another batch of dead flowers. After six replies from six different reps at Eva's I called them and finally got a 30.90 refund for handling and shipping only. I'm out the other 50 bucks i guess. Google "Eva Flower complaints" and you'll have no shortage of material to read. THEY ARE THE WORST! Pictures attached for your viewing pleasure.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "...I paid $64 for this and what was sent not only looked nothing like the picture but it wasn't worth $64..."
- "Do not do business with this company, they are scam artists. The bouquet I sent was supposed to be valued at $87.99 and it looked like something from the..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "When I went to retrieve my luggage from the carousel the wheel was broken off the bag. No one tagged it or said anything. I had to drag it..."
- "My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."