This is the worst place to order flowers from.
*** would have better quality and better delivery. I Ordered
flowers for my mom in Florida.
The Eva's web page makes it appear as if its a local florist. IT IS NOT. Flowers came in a box via UPS from NJ with no water vials to keep the flowers alive. Flowers were left at the door in the Florida heat. I assumed they would be delivered arranged, not in a box! Eva's claimed they were signed for by someone named Wiggins. No one in my mom's house or in the area named Wiggins! Complete lie. The Flowers were limp, dry and soft. In other words, Dead! Every email complaint I sent to them was answered with the same rhetoric. No refunds, we have restocking fees etc. We'll send you another batch of dead flowers. After six replies from six different reps at Eva's I called them and finally got a 30.90 refund for handling and shipping only. I'm out the other 50 bucks i guess. Google "Eva Flower complaints" and you'll have no shortage of material to read. THEY ARE THE WORST! Pictures attached for your viewing pleasure.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Do not do business with this company, they are scam artists. The bouquet I sent was supposed to be valued at $87.99 and it looked like something from the..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "When I went to retrieve my luggage from the carousel the wheel was broken off the bag. No one tagged it or said anything. I had to drag it..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."