Palm Harbor, Florida

This is the worst place to order flowers from.

*** would have better quality and better delivery. I Ordered

flowers for my mom in Florida.

The Eva's web page makes it appear as if its a local florist. IT IS NOT. Flowers came in a box via UPS from NJ with no water vials to keep the flowers alive. Flowers were left at the door in the Florida heat. I assumed they would be delivered arranged, not in a box! Eva's claimed they were signed for by someone named Wiggins. No one in my mom's house or in the area named Wiggins! Complete lie. The Flowers were limp, dry and soft. In other words, Dead! Every email complaint I sent to them was answered with the same rhetoric. No refunds, we have restocking fees etc. We'll send you another batch of dead flowers. After six replies from six different reps at Eva's I called them and finally got a 30.90 refund for handling and shipping only. I'm out the other 50 bucks i guess. Google "Eva Flower complaints" and you'll have no shortage of material to read. THEY ARE THE WORST! Pictures attached for your viewing pleasure.

Review about: Mothers Day Arrangement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Atkins, Arkansas, United States #1185014

I also ordered from Eva's flowers thinking it would be local to Tomball, Texas.The flowers were for a funeral.

You can imagine how upset I was when I did not see them. I called several times the day of the funeral and the next day, and was finally told that someone at the church signed for them. They sent me an email of the signature.

The signature on the invoice was printed and the name mispelled!.I stopped payment on the order, as it was never received.I don't think Ava's Flowers investigates the local florists reputations before using them.

Sue
Sacramento, California, United States #814947

Do not use this company.They are not even listed in BETTER BUISNESS lists of New York City merchants.

I feel they are scamming.

I tried to complain about the way a vender delivered my mothers flowers and they could only offer a 9.99 credit to use them again.*** NO.