After discovering on Thanksgiving day (after it was too late) that Avas never delivered the flowers on the day they told me they would arrive which was 11/23/2016 I called then to ask what happened.They gave me the run around and promised they would be delivered the next day on Friday morning & they offered to make the order extra special with a $20 off coupon for next time use.

Guess what. No delivery on Friday either. I called Avas three times on Friday 11/25 and got the same run around and finally at 5;09 pm talked with a live person but was put on hold for 22 min & 32 secoonds. I was told they could not deliver them because they had a miscommunication with the person they contracted the job with & uh...

sorry but they were not delivered. They said sorry & they would be delivered immediately Friday 11/26 also a promise of a much bigger and better (than what I ordered) to make up for their mistake. I gave them ANOTHER chance. AGAIN NO FLOWERS DELIVERED today!!!

SAME EXCUSE/ LIE. After five separate documented phone calls, 12:02, 12:56, 3;40 3:55 & 5:10 pm & being put on hold a total of over 2 hours time, I asked for a supervisor. Avas operator(Juan) said, please consider that they would deliver bigger & better flowers on Monday 11/28 and give me a $20 credit to use on new order. Second person a woman says same thing.

I repeatedly said I want a refund now because its too late. This is same thing they said about the mistake at Thanksgiving. This time I said NO. NO WAY, i want a REFUND.

You did not give me a satisfactory job. it was a terrible experience. This was a special gift for tTHANKSGIVING for my brother and his wife because I couldn't be there. So, after all that, Avas finally said "then we'll have to change you over to a different line for supervisor" and then they put me on hold for 25 minutes until I got a recording saying please leave a call back number and someone will get back to you!!

I did that. Told them to call me back by 5pm. NO CALL back. I called again and was put on hold by a live person again.

Got same recording saying we will call you back by 7 pm. No call back. I do not want the flowers delivered, it was their mistake and at this point i want my money back! they only offered a store credit.

I don't want a store credit! I never want to do do business with these people again, they were the most horrible people to deal with and i Have never gotten such a run around about anything in my life. They are crooks I have had it.

I have documented phone calls & times & also emails with no reply to either.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Review about: Florist.

I didn't like: Lied to cover up mistake, Did not deliver and kept making excuses and kept my money, Endless automated phone system, Offered to re deliver 3 times and never came through, No phone calls back.

Review #961971 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $65
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Santa Ana, California, United States #1299500

This flower shop is bogus....I can't begin to tell you how they will take advantage of you and promise you whatever you request and will not deliver.

So sad that this flower shop continues to operate with such unethical business practices.^They need to be on a street corner selling flowers in a third world country.