Dyer, Indiana
3.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I recently purchased an arrangement titled Lovely Red and Lavender Bouquet.Upon delivery to my girlfriend, the arrangement had no red roses!

I wasn't too unhappy, as they were still beautiful, just disappointed no red roses which she loves. When issuing the complaint, I was told "The picture provided shows that the arrangement is filled to value. Therefore, your order has been approved and meets the Product Description as well as our Substitution Policies." I wasn't looking for an exchange, or my money back, so I was quite taken back by the canned response. Maybe an apology, and something off a future purchase sure, but what really bothered me was when I went to review them on their review system, it said a review was already submitted!

No wonder they have such great reviews when they choose who they let review their product.

-Henry

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments