1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 28, 2017

They advertise beautiful flowers, but you will certainly pay more because the will send you dead, wilted, dried, bruised, torn, ugly flowers and expect you to keep it. You pay either way.

They don't give refunds.

We bought $1400 worth of flowers. Still waiting on a refund for $750 of flowers we did not get to keep because the "florist" who works out of her mother's house took them back.

Original review posted by user Jan 27, 2017

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS unless you want the person to not receive it, receive dead flowers, or deal w/a load of *** from this company. They are out to get your money, but they are not out to provide the product shown.

FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS! Ordered $1400 worth of funeral flowers, only 3 arrangements came. Our casket spray & 3 others came all & looked all jacked up & nothing like what we paid for.

I wish I would have paid with a credit card so I could at least dispute it. DO NOT pay w/your bank debit/visa card because your bank may not be able to get your money back.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: nothing good about this business, bad service, bad flowers, scam of a company, unethical, shameful.

I didn't like: Worst company ever.

Comments