Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON
I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online and had sent to my sister for her birthday. When I ordered the premium bouquet that was originally advertised at 114.99 discounted to 54.99, I expected a large and varied arrangement of blooms- not a small bouquet of cheap supermarket flowers! The lilies are nice but they are accompanied by statis, chrysanthemums and crumpled asters. No baby's breath, no lisianthus, no stock, no queen anne's lace. This was bare bones! I could have gotten the same thing at Pricechopper for 9.99! I wrote to AVAS and sent photos and their rep DAVID wrote me back reminding me of their substitution policy. I pointed out that
there were not substitutions but OMISSIONS! The photo on the website is of a DELUXE bouquet and I ordered the PREMIUM bouquet. The difference between the flowers I ordered and the flowers received were not even equal substitutions.
For example, on the DELUXE bouquet the flowers pictured are: 4 lilies, 2 roses, queen annes lace and lisianthus
On the bouquet DELIVERED (mind you, the PREMIUM bouquet which should have more) there was: 4 lilies, 2 roses, statis and chrysanthemums
That is severely shortchanging me on the PREMIUM bouquet. Maybe if you squint, you could argue that is was commensurate with the DELUXE bouquet but not the premium. I asked for a refund of the difference between the two bouquets to no avail. They insist that the DELUXE bouquet featured on line is equal to the PREMIUM bouquet I ordered! So next time, be sure to research any online business before doing business with them. And given the mountain of negative reviews of AVAS Flowers, I have only myself to blame....
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not product i ordered
- Dishonest come-on about pricing
- Reason of review:
- Bait and Switch- ordered premium only to receive substandard substitution
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Premium Bouquet Pastel Grace And Wonder Bouquet B25 440X
- Avasflowers Pastel Grace And Wonder Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."