Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON
I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online and had sent to my sister for her birthday. When I ordered the premium bouquet that was originally advertised at 114.99 discounted to 54.99, I expected a large and varied arrangement of blooms- not a small bouquet of cheap supermarket flowers! The lilies are nice but they are accompanied by statis, chrysanthemums and crumpled asters. No baby's breath, no lisianthus, no stock, no queen anne's lace. This was bare bones! I could have gotten the same thing at Pricechopper for 9.99! I wrote to AVAS and sent photos and their rep DAVID wrote me back reminding me of their substitution policy. I pointed out that
there were not substitutions but OMISSIONS! The photo on the website is of a DELUXE bouquet and I ordered the PREMIUM bouquet. The difference between the flowers I ordered and the flowers received were not even equal substitutions.
For example, on the DELUXE bouquet the flowers pictured are: 4 lilies, 2 roses, queen annes lace and lisianthus
On the bouquet DELIVERED (mind you, the PREMIUM bouquet which should have more) there was: 4 lilies, 2 roses, statis and chrysanthemums
That is severely shortchanging me on the PREMIUM bouquet. Maybe if you squint, you could argue that is was commensurate with the DELUXE bouquet but not the premium. I asked for a refund of the difference between the two bouquets to no avail. They insist that the DELUXE bouquet featured on line is equal to the PREMIUM bouquet I ordered! So next time, be sure to research any online business before doing business with them. And given the mountain of negative reviews of AVAS Flowers, I have only myself to blame....
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not product i ordered
- Dishonest come-on about pricing
- Reason of review:
- Bait and Switch- ordered premium only to receive substandard substitution
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Premium Bouquet Pastel Grace And Wonder Bouquet B25 440X
- Avasflowers Pastel Grace And Wonder Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."