Hastings On Hudson, New York
1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON

I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online and had sent to my sister for her birthday. When I ordered the premium bouquet that was originally advertised at 114.99 discounted to 54.99, I expected a large and varied arrangement of blooms- not a small bouquet of cheap supermarket flowers! The lilies are nice but they are accompanied by statis, chrysanthemums and crumpled asters. No baby's breath, no lisianthus, no stock, no queen anne's lace. This was bare bones! I could have gotten the same thing at Pricechopper for 9.99! I wrote to AVAS and sent photos and their rep DAVID wrote me back reminding me of their substitution policy. I pointed out that

there were not substitutions but OMISSIONS! The photo on the website is of a DELUXE bouquet and I ordered the PREMIUM bouquet. The difference between the flowers I ordered and the flowers received were not even equal substitutions.

For example, on the DELUXE bouquet the flowers pictured are: 4 lilies, 2 roses, queen annes lace and lisianthus

On the bouquet DELIVERED (mind you, the PREMIUM bouquet which should have more) there was: 4 lilies, 2 roses, statis and chrysanthemums

That is severely shortchanging me on the PREMIUM bouquet. Maybe if you squint, you could argue that is was commensurate with the DELUXE bouquet but not the premium. I asked for a refund of the difference between the two bouquets to no avail. They insist that the DELUXE bouquet featured on line is equal to the PREMIUM bouquet I ordered! So next time, be sure to research any online business before doing business with them. And given the mountain of negative reviews of AVAS Flowers, I have only myself to blame....

This person wrote the review because of "bait and switch- ordered premium only to receive substandard substitution" of avasflowers pastel grace and wonder bouquet from Avasflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $79 and wants Avasflowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not product i ordered, dishonest come-on about pricing and worst. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments