Avasflowers - Just a total mess!
Late flowers for Valentine's Day.They refused to refund after a manager emailed me to call for a refund.
I emailed again and we agreed to a Friday delivery (a week late) because i was having a party and flowers would still be nice. They ended up delivering on Tuesday - FOUR dozen roses in two boxes (I originally ordered Two dozen). That sounds great except two dozen were dead/dying. They want me to call them after i complained again but i just don't have it in me.
Last time I called I was disconnected after their call center was overloaded.
HORRIBLE, INCOMPETENT, and BAD QUALITY.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "I live in 10 hours from my mother. I get to see her twice a year. For her birthday, I ordered a pink cyclamen potted plant item J18-X-D (no longer..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."