Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered Peace Lilly for an out of town funeral in WV. Below is the message on the card.

"As you grieve now that we are sending our love and condolences ‘mutch’ love always, Gail Uncle Bud and Family.“

This is an incorrect message, no one in the family by that name. There was nothing on the card or envelope to indicate my name or message, “sympathy from Don and Becky (Leo) McMahon. So no one from the family knew that the flowers were sent by me and they had no idea who “Uncle Bud” was. It was my intent to have the flowers and card sent to express my sympathy during the viewing and before the funeral. Instead my condolences were not expressed at this time of grieving.

I am 100% dissatisfied with this service and the product was not delivered with the message showing it was from my family. The expression of sympathy from me was the most important part of my sending the flowers. This opportunity is forever lost to me.

I have called the company multiple times and have had no success in getting a full refund. I will not be ordering from them ever again. They will tell you that there was a mix up from the florist who was given the order or the funeral home, but i have proof that they put the incorrect information down on the card. Their customer service is terrible and after speaking with multiple company representatives over several days, I have turned everything over to my Visa card company in the hopes that they file a dispute and get me a full refund. I was 100% dissatisfied with this company and I would like a 100% refund.

I didn't like: Deceitfulness, Would not issue full refund.

Comments