I wanted to give my girlfriend a nice floral arrangement for Valentines. I was having it delivered on Monday.

Before Valentines day. I saw a wide variety of arrangements and found the one that I really liked. I called to speak with an agent to make sure nothing would go wrong. My first mistake.

As it turns out this company is operated by a bunch of crooks. Who put up pages of nice arrangements in order to get your attention. And once they have that they lie, cheat and deceive you. The arrangement that I wanted was not part of their advertised discount and free delivery.

So the agent said that he could help me with an arrangement that would be equal to the one that I wanted. He said that he could do an arrangement with 15 roses and add some carnations and greenery to make it look like what I wanted. "LIAR" Like other complaints that I have read. They charge you $70 to $80 dollars for what you think you are going to get.

Only to when and if you receive your flowers that you realize that you have been ripped off. My flowers were delivered on Monday and on time. The arrangement had 7 roses and 8 carnations and a bow that I had to pay extra for. I called to complain and they just gave me the run around.

Telling me that I got what I ordered 15 stems. No matter how many times I tried to tell them that Is not what I was told when I placed my order they was saying the same thing.

You got 15 stems. DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE THAT WE DID

Product or Service Mentioned: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments