Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I don't really know.As far the as the recipients are concerned, they never got anything from me for the memorial sservice.

I called Avas 8 times, each time, I was put on hold for 20 minutes and then was cut off. The 9the time, I immediately asked for a supervisor. After waiting another ten minutes, I got someone who clearly was assigned to get rid of pesky consumers. She eventually told me some story that the arrangement was delivered but not the card.

I said I wanted refund. She offered to refund the $2.00 for the card. I then asked to talk to her supervisor. That person, Antonio, complained about my 'tone." He needed to check with his "local designer." He then told me that according to this person, an arrangement was delivered, but no card.

This, of course, made it impossible for me to verify.

When I asked for the name of the local "designer" he refused to give it to me.

This reviewer shared experience about "rotten service. did not ghet what was ordered. " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $79. mbc1 is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments