I'm filing a lawsuit against this company, someone not on my account called them and they disclosed all my information on previous orders I had made.This company told the person calling not on my account the name of the person, address, phone number, and unbelievable the information I put on the card.

I will not let this go, they breached my privacy rights and I am taking this to the press and to court. They gave the address an phone number, and actual delivery address to someone not on my account. I'm filing a lawsuit against this company, someone not on my account called them and they disclosed all my information on previous orders I had made. This company told the person calling not on my account the name of the person, address, phone number, and unbelievable the information I put on the card.

I will not let this go, they breached my privacy rights and I am taking this to the press and to court.They gave the address an phone number, and actual delivery address to someone not on my account.

Review about: Avasflowers Customer Care.

Reason of review: I'm taking you to court, Im not letting this go....

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

#1320740

They breached the privacy no matter the situation. There are laws protecting against giving out personal information. It's a shame you are justifying and making assumptions over this horrible company breaking the law.

zack2
to Shameful Comments #1320802

Exactly, where did it even say that this person was married?Even if he was maybe he and his wife were giving the flowers to someone who is sick in the hospital?

Someone who just had a baby?Someone who lost a family member.

Well, buddy, guess if you hadn't been cheating on your wife, this wouldn't have been a problem. Good luck taking them to court, unless they gave out your credit card number, you are going to be SOL. You got what you deserved, ***.

Hey sorry about breach of privacy,but I'm sure if u weren't cheating it will be OK lol

#1301986

Sending flowers to someone you shouldn't be?