Featured Not resolved

My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain horrible looking!He called and called on the 14th when they never showed up..........

on the 17th they arrived around 2pm & when I sent him the pictures he couldn't believe it!

Customer NO SERVICE keeps claiming they will contact him..I believe they should refund all his money and send out 2 Dozen FRESH roses to show they are not the CRAPPY florist from ***....I told my boyfriend to never ever use them again!!

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more RugsUSA - Terrible rug quility RugsUSA "I tried to leave a review on their website but unfortunately couldn't. Bought a rug 1 year and 1 month ago. And the rug did not hold up. It started..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more