Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers online yesterday right at 2pm and was promised same day delivers through out my order.I received conformation of my order, and again was promised same day delivery there too.

I waited the rest of the afternoon and continued to check on my order status, and it continued to say it was unknown, but that it was scheduled for delivery that day. At 8:30pm I decided to call customer service. They didn't seem to know where my order was and told me to hold tight and they would call/email me back with more information. Never did.

At that point I was planning on calling and complaining because the flowers were a good amount of money and I paid for the good service. The next morning at 10 am I received my flowers and was a little relieved until I saw what they looked like... which was NOTHING like what I ordered. AND on top of that, they spelt the recipient's name wrong and I also got the wrong vase that I paid for.

Calling customer service was even worse. Every time I complained, they put me on hold because they probably didn't know what to say. They offered me 10 dollars in store credit... no thanks.

I told them I'd never be ordering from them again and asked for my money back once again. In the end, it was painful to even continue speaking with them so I settled with the refund of the vase as well as 10 percent back. I will never be ordering from them.

How are they even still running with these many negative reviews.Horrible.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Problem with the entire process..

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments