Avasflowers - Horrible Service from Amoral People!!! STAY AWAY!!!
My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb.He made multiple calls on the 14th.
Each time he wasn't able to speak to anyone or the phone disconnected prior to anyone answering. Of course no flowers on the 14th. Finally on the 17th, I received there flowers. The petals were wilted and brown, petals were falling off and two full roses literally fell off the stems when I picked them up.
How humiliating. Checking the deliver slip I realized the roses weren't picked up until the 14th and wasn't scheduled for delivery until the 15th. WOW!!! This company never had any attentions on making the delivery date.
I called furious and was told that of course they couldn't refund my husband his $80, but that they would deliver the very next day and that the delivery would be bigger and better than originally ordered. EPIC FAILURE, because the second delivery never came and neither did our refund. HORRIBLE COMPANY, HORRIBLE SERVICE, HORRIBLE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.
I've never been so humiliated and disappointed in all of my life.This company will obviously lie and steal to get what they want, which is your money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "On 5/12 I took a large item to the UPS Store in North Arlington TX off Lamar St for a pack and ship return option on a warranty repair being..."
- "I purchased new Cindy Crawford living room furniture from the Rooms to Go store in Arlington, Texas off of Cooper Street. They delivered the off white couches stained with black..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."