Featured Not resolved

My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb.He made multiple calls on the 14th.

Each time he wasn't able to speak to anyone or the phone disconnected prior to anyone answering. Of course no flowers on the 14th. Finally on the 17th, I received there flowers. The petals were wilted and brown, petals were falling off and two full roses literally fell off the stems when I picked them up.

How humiliating. Checking the deliver slip I realized the roses weren't picked up until the 14th and wasn't scheduled for delivery until the 15th. WOW!!! This company never had any attentions on making the delivery date.

I called furious and was told that of course they couldn't refund my husband his $80, but that they would deliver the very next day and that the delivery would be bigger and better than originally ordered. EPIC FAILURE, because the second delivery never came and neither did our refund. HORRIBLE COMPANY, HORRIBLE SERVICE, HORRIBLE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

I've never been so humiliated and disappointed in all of my life.This company will obviously lie and steal to get what they want, which is your money.

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments