Avasflowers - Horrible Service from Amoral People!!! STAY AWAY!!!
My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb.He made multiple calls on the 14th.
Each time he wasn't able to speak to anyone or the phone disconnected prior to anyone answering. Of course no flowers on the 14th. Finally on the 17th, I received there flowers. The petals were wilted and brown, petals were falling off and two full roses literally fell off the stems when I picked them up.
How humiliating. Checking the deliver slip I realized the roses weren't picked up until the 14th and wasn't scheduled for delivery until the 15th. WOW!!! This company never had any attentions on making the delivery date.
I called furious and was told that of course they couldn't refund my husband his $80, but that they would deliver the very next day and that the delivery would be bigger and better than originally ordered. EPIC FAILURE, because the second delivery never came and neither did our refund. HORRIBLE COMPANY, HORRIBLE SERVICE, HORRIBLE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.
I've never been so humiliated and disappointed in all of my life.This company will obviously lie and steal to get what they want, which is your money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- "Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland. This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey. See attached pictures of the lower..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I thought it is open 24 hours, but when I and my friend walked there we found this fake sign that says we cannot eat inside and actually there were..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "WE MOVED TO TEXAS IN JUNE WE HAD TIME WARNER CABLE FOR A LITTLE WHILE, BUT WERE OFFERED $300.00 VISA REWARD CARD IF WE SWITCHED TO THEM SO WE DID,..."