Avasflowers - Horrible Service from Amoral People!!! STAY AWAY!!!
My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb.He made multiple calls on the 14th.
Each time he wasn't able to speak to anyone or the phone disconnected prior to anyone answering. Of course no flowers on the 14th. Finally on the 17th, I received there flowers. The petals were wilted and brown, petals were falling off and two full roses literally fell off the stems when I picked them up.
How humiliating. Checking the deliver slip I realized the roses weren't picked up until the 14th and wasn't scheduled for delivery until the 15th. WOW!!! This company never had any attentions on making the delivery date.
I called furious and was told that of course they couldn't refund my husband his $80, but that they would deliver the very next day and that the delivery would be bigger and better than originally ordered. EPIC FAILURE, because the second delivery never came and neither did our refund. HORRIBLE COMPANY, HORRIBLE SERVICE, HORRIBLE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.
I've never been so humiliated and disappointed in all of my life.This company will obviously lie and steal to get what they want, which is your money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for a funeral through Ava's Flowers, which portrayed itself as local and family owned. I was very specific about flowers to be used, design, and named a..."
- "So I ordered online thinking it was a local store. It is not, they make their website look like it is. Did not discover it was not local until I..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "Description: Did not honor advertised price of a used carI recently purchased a 2002 Honda Accord from Southwest Kia. During the transaction period, June 1st to June 3rd, I brought..."
- "I thought it is open 24 hours, but when I and my friend walked there we found this fake sign that says we cannot eat inside and actually there were..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."