I ordered flowers and did not get what I ordered.I have contacted them after numerous excuses didn't come to acceptable resolution.
Never will I ever use them again. I wish I would have looked up these reviews prior to using them. Everything I read is exactly what I have gone through. I asked for the arrangement to be delivered on a Friday and it was not delivered until a Monday.
They emailed to say they would upgrade the arrangement I ordered and I feel like it was downgraded.They feel a $13.00 is an acceptable solution and refuse to send out another arrangement.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "So I ordered online thinking it was a local store. It is not, they make their website look like it is. Did not discover it was not local until I..."
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "The photo on the left is what was delivered to my sister at work, on her birthday, with a card that read, "sorry for your loss" The photo on..."
- "Do not work for this company or any other Roadshow they branch out to be....They dont pay!!!!!!!!..."
- "My boiler went out in my home and needed Immediate replacement. So I put in a request through Service Magic. The First Guy that called me could come right..."
- "I had a horrible experience at the HC in Bowie, MD. I had requested that my hair be colored platinum. The hair stylist stripped my hair 9 shades which was..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."