Ordered flowers on May 10th, No flowers delivered, 2 days later at 8 pm I get a call on my cell that the delivery guy is at the place of employment and the office is closed!!(Duh).

I said I don't want and take them back it's 8pm at night and they were to be delivered 2 days ago!! In the meantime I had called Ava's showers numerous times asking on My 10th where my delivery was. They always said we will check and call you back after we get a hold of the consumer. Guess what.

No call!! So several calls to Ava's asking for my refund. Guess what?? 1 month and a half later still no refund, when I call they are waiting still to get ahold of the consumer.

Are you freaking kidding me?? This is ridiculous!! They are hoping I will forget after so long? Well guess what I am a fighting bull dog when it comes to my money so I won't back down.

I am telling you and begging you do not order from this company!! They don't live up to their agreement!.

Read their satisfaction agreement!.Almost comical!., So I will continue to post about this company and call them until I get my refund!!!!

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments