Avasflowers - Horrible flower arrangement and zero customer service
DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY!I live in Arizona and ordered flowers online from Avas for my niece who had surgery in and was in the hospital over Christmas.
The flower arrangement was delivered two days late and when my niece sent me the picture of what she received I was embarrassed and very upset! I have attached pictures of what I ordered from their website vs. the pathetic arrangement that what was delivered!
I have sent them several emails and left several messages and have yet to receive any response from them!I will NEVER order flowers from this company again and hope this post saves others from wasting their money!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I have purchased a unit Missouri Wind and Solar. I put this in my system as directed by Missouri Wind and Solar. It worked for over 6 months,..."
- "Dear Pepsi, your choice to use thinner cans are backfiring, when I purchase a case of 12 or 24 sometimes I have at least one leaky can with creases and..."
- "A week ago, I tried to order a 3 piece kit which is $5.95 per each 7 piece kit, totaled at $17.85. When I was about to hit 'submit order',..."