Tacoma, Washington
Featured

DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY!I live in Arizona and ordered flowers online from Avas for my niece who had surgery in and was in the hospital over Christmas.

The flower arrangement was delivered two days late and when my niece sent me the picture of what she received I was embarrassed and very upset! I have attached pictures of what I ordered from their website vs. the pathetic arrangement that what was delivered!

I have sent them several emails and left several messages and have yet to receive any response from them!I will NEVER order flowers from this company again and hope this post saves others from wasting their money!

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $75
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

embarr***ed
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #606362

accidentally pressed the BS button.was trying to see what others had said that made them click BS.

so sorry.not calling you a liar.

Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers -  Unbelievable Avasflowers " I ordered the sun flower symphony bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day and her birthday The wrong flowers came I was told that the right ones would be..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Avasflowers - Review in Flowers / Florist category Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Jollibee - Coke float na punongpuno ng yelo pero less coke Jollibee "Kumain kami ng husband ko sa jollibee-tanay rizal branch, nag order ako ng two pcs chicken at upgrade ko ung drink into coke float, sabi ko pa nga sa crew..." Read more Nissan Canada - Service in Scarborough Nissan Nissan Canada "We went to do service in Scarborough Nissan last Thursday Jun29/2017. We got our car back today Jun27/2017 and this is what happen to my car there's a big scratch..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more