Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I wish that I could write a good review but my experience was horrible starting with the noisy background during the call. The young lady was a bit pushy about what was available to add to my order.

She said that the order would include a real card, the card consisted of a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper folded in quarters with my message printed inside. The free delivery is a hoax because they charged me $18.95 for handling. She told me that the flowers would be delivered before 10am but they arrived at 3pm. When I called to speak with with someone, the young man was not properly trained to handle my request to find the delivery.

He put me on hold for awhile. I thought this was a local florist but in turns out they are in NJ. They advertise as if they are local to your town but they are not. I would never have used them.

I never will again. The advertised flowers that I ordered was $39 but after being charged $4.95 for a card (turned out to be a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper), the handling fee and $4.95 for a ribbon, the total was over $80. I was told I could get her personal discount of 15% to bring down the total. This was a horrible experience.

I know that some of these reviews are fake but I needed to tell my story. It may not change the way they do business but at least it may deter someone else from having the same bait and switch tactics/attitude.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 11.

Comments

I'm sure 90 percent or more of these reviews are spot on. Avas is a call center with two locations in the USA.

Mawah NJ and New City NY.

They wire orders to real florists only sending them about half the money you paid them. Most real florists won't accept orders from them so a lot of orders don't get delivered.