Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers to be delivered by a certain date / time. They arrived the day after the scheduled delivery, with no explanation.

Not only that, they shipped the order the DAY it was due, despite my having ordered it a full 7 days ahead of time. Plenty of time to put together and ship the correct order. Ohh ya that - instead of the item I selected and paid a lot of money for on their website, I was shipped a completely different order, and on top of that they were all wilted turning brown on the edges. They perked up after some water though.

Thanks for making my wife cry ! I was trying to make her feel great and now she doesnt think I even tried to put in any effort! With all that said - They immediately sent me back 10% of the cost of the flowers when I complained.

I demanded a full refund since I was not sent the correct item, and it didnt arrive when promised. they told me no - I contacted my CC company to reverse the charges and now Im going online and leaving this review everywhere I can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Crap company.

Comments

As a flowers shop we did use wire services. Their advertising is misleading.

They say they deliver everywhere but in reality they send the ordes to menber shops in a given area. They take a percentage of the order off the top usually 20%or more and send the remaining value through channels to a florist elsewhere. That florisr then takes fee out like delivery and by the time your ordet is filled your value has dropped by around 50%. Then thw services turn around and charge the florists a high fee for the use ot their services.

A shop may process orders for the month of say 700.00 dollars vut must turn around and pay the service fees of seceral hundred dollars to use their service. A ripoff for the shops. The only service that not scam florists is Flower Shop Network ans Consolidated funeral services. If you need to send flowers and want to get the most calue, just look jp a local florist by zip code and call direct.

These flowes wire services for the most part are just relayers of services to real flower shops and charging you to do it when you can call shops direct and get real personal service. We are a florist shop and have dropped most wire services and are dumping ftd the first ot the year.