Style and Design
Turnaround Time

NEVER, EVER order from this poor excuse of a company! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering!

Luckily, after much insistence and arguing, I was issued a full refund. My mom’s birthday was on New Year’s Day. Upon ordering a callalily plant for her special day, I was thrilled to see that they would actually deliver on January 1!! I even double-checked this fact with customer service.

Even though they advertise FREE delivery, there’s a last minute fee charged at final checkout supposedly for handling. My additional charge was $18+. This is where the story begins. Not only were the flowers NOT delivered on my mom’s birthday, they arrived two days late!

I wish that I could post a picture! Seriously! The green leaves looked like badly wilted spinach and the two blooms, along with their stalks were laying on the ground! The delivery originated in New Jersey and was sent to Florida.

I was so disappointed and embarrassed that my $70 spent was delivered in such a sad mess!!

Please DO NOT waste your time, energy and money with this company! Also, their customer service is staffed by people who barely speak English...they’re real fun to try to understand!

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments