Maple Rapids, Michigan

We ordered flowers for a surgery patient.When she sent me a picture of what she received, I was mortified.

We did not receive what we ordered. The bouquet wasn't even half of the flowers as the picture. When I showed the recipient what she she should have received she asked if I paid 1/2 price. I could have bought better at a grocery store.

When the issue was addressed I was only offered a $20 store credit. So I HAD to spend more money with them in order to use it. Good luck Ava's flowers, your company sucks. What a waste of $60, and a whole lot of time.

DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS.NEVER AGAIN will they see a dime from me.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers rose and carnation mixed bouquet from Avasflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments