Avasflowers - Horrible

1860 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

The order was for 2doz assorted color roses in a purple vase.Delivered on 2/14/14.

Cost $91 Ended up with 12 wilted, faded, nearly dead pink roses in a box w a clear vase delivered on 2/13/14 there was no bow or baby's breath. Nothing like their picture. Called Cust serv 6 times all I got was a recording n then hang up. Sent email as well.

Called my credit card to open a dispute. Horrible flowers! Horrible service!

You should never screw up especially a woman's flowers being sent for Valentines.Very embarrassing to receive this trash at work!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1860 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
catherine

Feb 14, 2014 #785312 Coos Bay, Oregon, United States

I ordered valentine flowers and they would not be there till the next day, I decided to cancel every time I called because my phone number was associated with my card, it would not let me even buy flowers and said its the wrong number I they proceeded to call with a different phone and I got through they transferred me to billing I got a recording that said due to the severe weather they could not help me, I called these people 5 times and they kept sending me to the same recording but I sure got on the line with no problem if I wanted to order some flowers, im very disappointed Catherine

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.