The order was for 2doz assorted color roses in a purple vase.Delivered on 2/14/14.
Cost $91 Ended up with 12 wilted, faded, nearly dead pink roses in a box w a clear vase delivered on 2/13/14 there was no bow or baby's breath. Nothing like their picture. Called Cust serv 6 times all I got was a recording n then hang up. Sent email as well.
Called my credit card to open a dispute. Horrible flowers! Horrible service!
You should never screw up especially a woman's flowers being sent for Valentines.Very embarrassing to receive this trash at work!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rose Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "...The flowers were delivered in a grocery box from Schnucks!!!I paid for a red glass vase...."
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."