Avasflowers - HIDEOUS DECEPTIVE COMPANY

214 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

Ordered sympathy flowers.The advertised sale price was $54.99.

I was told by the agent I should order from him rather than on the net...that he could get the order out faster. In the end of the call two or three times he confirmed (to my amazement) a price of thirty-some-odd dollars. I was staring at the giant FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS! The final price I was given was Thirty-some-odd-dollars and I gave him my card.

Gullible me I was really grateful. I kept asking if they knew my brother and he pretended to play along. Now I know he was in a call center who knows where. Then the email came stating a price of $72.93.

I called about it twice and on the 2nd call spoke with "a supervisor". Their take was the original agent made a mistake. But they still expected me to be the one to pay for his "mistake" anyway since that, according to them, "the correct price" because of a SERVICE FEE (he never once mentioned in the original call). Although my iPhone shows the call lasted 18 minutes he never mentioned another charge beyond the thirty-some-odd-dollars!

DISGUSTING DESPICABLE CONNIVING COMPANY.

I asked them to make it right again and again and 3 different agents refused to give me any money back that they effectively stoled from me by swindling me out of it by misleading and lying.DISGUSTING DESPICABLE CONNIVING COMPANY.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
I was lied to about the price. I first only wanted a partial refund to reflect the difference. Now I would require a full refund because you've acted so badly after the fact.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pastel Grace And Wonder Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #912678 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
214 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×