4.5

I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered. The recipient sent a pic.

I think this site is just titled for complaints so that is what most people will see here but I was so happy I decided to give them a shout.

My order no. 2607803.

They were very cordial.

They should offer a refund policy, though. I did ask them about that and they said they would refund me if I didn't get my flowers there but I didn't have to test that.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above ;)" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about avasflowers bouquet from Avasflowers was no refund policy on order , but reviewer liked flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

They are not a florist they are brokers who just gouge the consumer for a handling fee and then beg florist to fill their under priced orders . Buy local !!!!

to Anonymous Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1105883

Says you?Who cares if they do a good job?

I didn't find the flowers I wanted on a local site.Maybe if locals posted more things available - but they don't, so they get out done by a better website - that's business.

oceanpalms
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1040482

I ordered them 9-25-15 4 p.m. for delivery 9-26-15. Sorry for error.