Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered. The recipient sent a pic.

I think this site is just titled for complaints so that is what most people will see here but I was so happy I decided to give them a shout.

My order no. 2607803.

They were very cordial.

They should offer a refund policy, though. I did ask them about that and they said they would refund me if I didn't get my flowers there but I didn't have to test that.

Review about: Avasflowers Deluxe Bouquet.

I liked: Flowers, Telephone person, Quality of service and product, Quick delivery.

I didn't like: No refund policy on order.

4.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the above ;) / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

They are not a florist they are brokers who just gouge the consumer for a handling fee and then beg florist to fill their under priced orders . Buy local !!!!

to Anonymous Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1105883

Says you?Who cares if they do a good job?

I didn't find the flowers I wanted on a local site.Maybe if locals posted more things available - but they don't, so they get out done by a better website - that's business.

oceanpalms
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1040482

I ordered them 9-25-15 4 p.m. for delivery 9-26-15. Sorry for error.