worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing.I've been trying to reach customer service all day today can only leave a message.
i'll dispute the charge of course make as many reviews as my fingers can type and see where it leads.I guess they count on you not seeing what you ordered and the recipient to just figure "it's the thought that counts
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Too bad the product doesnt match the internet photos
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...I paid $64 for this and what was sent not only looked nothing like the picture but it wasn't worth $64..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "...The flowers were delivered in a grocery box from Schnucks!!!I paid for a red glass vase...."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "We live 5 min. from location at Viking/Airline, we have multiple hamburger choices with Airline Dr. in Bossier expanding rapidly. Went to McDonalds at approx. 10:50 tonight, receipt shows that..."
- "My Valentine's order. The berries look a mess and where not uniform in presentation. Some were very small and the green stems were dipped also. It was hard to eat..."