1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers from Ava’s for my Grandmothers 81st birthday on 3/17/18 at 11am.I was told she’d receive them by 4pm that day then I immediately received a text message saying call urgently about my order when I called I was told they had no driver to deliver today she’d receive them on the next day which was today 3/18/18 by 4pm she never received anything.

When I called to find out what was going on they placed me on hold a 5 times with no one returning to the phone. I received an email stating that my order was canceled and I’d receive a refund within 10 business days. That was totally unacceptable. They where quick to take my money and bad at giving it back.

Never gave an explanation as to why my order was not delivered just a bunch of transferring calls I’m so pissed who does that to a elderly lady on her birthday.

Ava is the worst flower shop ever.I plan on suing them for false advertising and emotional distress.

Comments

Yeah you won’t win in any civil suit.They did give you an excuse.

They didn’t have a driver to deliver said flowers. In order to actually win in a civil case you have to prove damages and since there is no price tag for undelivered flowers after a refund there is no damages to record. Your booboo hurt feeling do not have a price tag. But I will say it’s priceless.

Priceless how you wait until the day of her birthday to arrange flowers yet expect others to in essence cover your *** and get mad at them when they don’t. Grow up please.

You failed to appropriately prepare and it bit you on the a$$.You get your refund and if she lives another year you will have another chance to get her a present in time.