Avasflowers - Got nothing close to what I ordered - Dishonest Business
Ordered flowers and Avas sent a completley different arrangement that looks nothing like what I ordered.When I called to fix the issue, they said I approved a "designers choice" which doesn't mean substituting flowers based on availability but that the company can send whatever they want regardless of how much you paid.
I paid 100 dollars for a cheap, tacky arrangement that looks like something from a supermarket put into a cheap vase. I talked to customer service and they are completely unhelpful even after they admitted that this was not what I ordered. Do not trust this company. They are misleading and downright fraudulent.
Compare the two pictures. Does this look anything alike?
The arrangment was for a friend dying of brain cancer and the florist sent a completley inappropriate arrangement.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude lying to customer did not deliver product
- No refund policy on order
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online..."
- "I ordered flower for delivery on the Thursday before Mother's Day last week. I specified that I wanted the flowers delivered on the Sunday in which Mother's Day is observed,..."
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "I got a fake profile request. I talked to this guy for 1.5 year. His profile said he is 30 and he is a doctor. The pictures he had posted..."
- "I had purchased 1,000 shares of AGNC early in 2012; the purchase was made in two consecutive blocks of 700 and 300. Through dividends reinvestment I purchase two more blocks..."
- "I was employed by Daisher Chiles as a construction worker on one of their latest projects. Dana Chiles randomly one day fired me because I was apparently not working hard..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."