San Francisco, California

Ordered flowers and Avas sent a completley different arrangement that looks nothing like what I ordered.When I called to fix the issue, they said I approved a "designers choice" which doesn't mean substituting flowers based on availability but that the company can send whatever they want regardless of how much you paid.

I paid 100 dollars for a cheap, tacky arrangement that looks like something from a supermarket put into a cheap vase. I talked to customer service and they are completely unhelpful even after they admitted that this was not what I ordered. Do not trust this company. They are misleading and downright fraudulent.

Compare the two pictures. Does this look anything alike?

The arrangment was for a friend dying of brain cancer and the florist sent a completley inappropriate arrangement.

Review about: Jade Bouquet.

I didn't like: Rude, Rude lying to customer did not deliver product, No refund policy on order.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss fraud / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.