Ordered flowers and Avas sent a completley different arrangement that looks nothing like what I ordered.When I called to fix the issue, they said I approved a "designers choice" which doesn't mean substituting flowers based on availability but that the company can send whatever they want regardless of how much you paid.
I paid 100 dollars for a cheap, tacky arrangement that looks like something from a supermarket put into a cheap vase. I talked to customer service and they are completely unhelpful even after they admitted that this was not what I ordered. Do not trust this company. They are misleading and downright fraudulent.
Compare the two pictures. Does this look anything alike?
The arrangment was for a friend dying of brain cancer and the florist sent a completley inappropriate arrangement.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude lying to customer did not deliver product
- No refund policy on order
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "I got a fake profile request. I talked to this guy for 1.5 year. His profile said he is 30 and he is a doctor. The pictures he had posted..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "I've been a pretty faithful consumer of AT&T for some time. Until I found out that my Smart phone that was stolen in July 2012 was never shut down and..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."