Avasflowers - Got nothing close to what I ordered - Dishonest Business
Ordered flowers and Avas sent a completley different arrangement that looks nothing like what I ordered.When I called to fix the issue, they said I approved a "designers choice" which doesn't mean substituting flowers based on availability but that the company can send whatever they want regardless of how much you paid.
I paid 100 dollars for a cheap, tacky arrangement that looks like something from a supermarket put into a cheap vase. I talked to customer service and they are completely unhelpful even after they admitted that this was not what I ordered. Do not trust this company. They are misleading and downright fraudulent.
Compare the two pictures. Does this look anything alike?
The arrangment was for a friend dying of brain cancer and the florist sent a completley inappropriate arrangement.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude lying to customer did not deliver product
- No refund policy on order
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary. When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..."
- "I got a fake profile request. I talked to this guy for 1.5 year. His profile said he is 30 and he is a doctor. The pictures he had posted..."