Avasflowers - Funeral flowers late and poor quality
When flowers are not delivered to a funeral on time it's hard to remedy the situation.It was not same day delivery so there was not a time crunch factor.
So a $300 dollar standing spray was delivered 3 hours at the most before being taken to the cemetery. They should have called me if there was a problem. They didn't. Then I saw pictures of what they sent.
It was not what I ordered. The flowers were old, not fresh. I know there have the right to substitute flowers but they should not just make whatever they feel like making. It was the wrong color.
My dear friend who died loved, loved, loved purple. They sent pink.
I called and emailed and gave them ample time to make this right.They chose not to.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not delivering flowers to funeral on date of request
- Why didnt they call
- Poor customer service
- Substituted with cheap gladiolas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What was shown on line was nothing like what was designed and delivered. Paid almost $100 for a $10 dollar special! The BS they tell you and offer..."
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "My mother had her right breast removed n 2 lymph nodes of cancer. I'm in Killeen/Ft.Hood, Texas n she was in the hospital at Elkins, West Virginia. I called evenin..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."
- "i bought a bag of broccoli florets and when i open the bag to cook it i found a worm in the bag made me so sick at my..."