Avasflowers - Funeral flowers late and poor quality
When flowers are not delivered to a funeral on time it's hard to remedy the situation.It was not same day delivery so there was not a time crunch factor.
So a $300 dollar standing spray was delivered 3 hours at the most before being taken to the cemetery. They should have called me if there was a problem. They didn't. Then I saw pictures of what they sent.
It was not what I ordered. The flowers were old, not fresh. I know there have the right to substitute flowers but they should not just make whatever they feel like making. It was the wrong color.
My dear friend who died loved, loved, loved purple. They sent pink.
I called and emailed and gave them ample time to make this right.They chose not to.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not delivering flowers to funeral on date of request
- Why didnt they call
- Poor customer service
- Substituted with cheap gladiolas
You May Also Like
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I ordered this dress on August 4th 16 i also paid for 3 to 8 day shipping. Todays date is August 19th and i still haven't gotten my they will..."
- "I spent $500 on a cocktail table for a room we barely use. 8 months later the vanier top is peeling off, this table is documented as rustic hickory. ..."
- "I visited the Mt. Moriah location on March 9, 2016. I ordered food and service was great by the young lady that took my order. I left & I had..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."