Bells, Tennessee
100% full Not resolved

When flowers are not delivered to a funeral on time it's hard to remedy the situation.It was not same day delivery so there was not a time crunch factor.

So a $300 dollar standing spray was delivered 3 hours at the most before being taken to the cemetery. They should have called me if there was a problem. They didn't. Then I saw pictures of what they sent.

It was not what I ordered. The flowers were old, not fresh. I know there have the right to substitute flowers but they should not just make whatever they feel like making. It was the wrong color.

My dear friend who died loved, loved, loved purple. They sent pink.

I called and emailed and gave them ample time to make this right.They chose not to.

Review about: Purple Standing Spray.

I didn't like: Not delivering flowers to funeral on date of request, Why didnt they call, Poor customer service, Substituted with cheap gladiolas.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $300
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion