Bells, Tennessee
Style and Design

When flowers are not delivered to a funeral on time it's hard to remedy the situation.It was not same day delivery so there was not a time crunch factor.

So a $300 dollar standing spray was delivered 3 hours at the most before being taken to the cemetery. They should have called me if there was a problem. They didn't. Then I saw pictures of what they sent.

It was not what I ordered. The flowers were old, not fresh. I know there have the right to substitute flowers but they should not just make whatever they feel like making. It was the wrong color.

My dear friend who died loved, loved, loved purple. They sent pink.

I called and emailed and gave them ample time to make this right.They chose not to.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about avasflowers arrangement from Avasflowers was not delivering flowers to funeral on date of request, why didnt they call and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments