Fremont, California
1.7
Turnaround Time

After online issue I called and placed my order.I wanted a Large Lavender Cross for my aunts funeral.

What was delivered was a lavender spray - it was so wilted I am ashamed my family name is attached to it. I called support and sent them a picture and they told me that I ordered the spray - NO I ordered the cross and the phone person did not list the correct #. They offered me a $20.00 credit as if I would EVER use this company again. Not only did they not get what I wanted to the funeral parlor they are telling me what I ordered.

I contacted American Express and have disputed the charges. I would have paid 2-3 times as much had they delivered what I wanted.

Save yourself the time and humiliation DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers lavender sympathy cross arrangement from Avasflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $234 and wants Avasflowers to "disputed amount with my credit card company".

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivered product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments