After online issue I called and placed my order.I wanted a Large Lavender Cross for my aunts funeral.
What was delivered was a lavender spray - it was so wilted I am ashamed my family name is attached to it. I called support and sent them a picture and they told me that I ordered the spray - NO I ordered the cross and the phone person did not list the correct #. They offered me a $20.00 credit as if I would EVER use this company again. Not only did they not get what I wanted to the funeral parlor they are telling me what I ordered.
I contacted American Express and have disputed the charges. I would have paid 2-3 times as much had they delivered what I wanted.
Save yourself the time and humiliation DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivered product
You May Also Like
- "My mother had her right breast removed n 2 lymph nodes of cancer. I'm in Killeen/Ft.Hood, Texas n she was in the hospital at Elkins, West Virginia. I called evenin..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "I orderd a big daddy pizza for the first time from a new location in hopewell twp and when I got it it looked horrible here is the picture I..."
- "Bought a brown leather double electric recliners couch in sept. 7 13. It is very good mechanically and electronics work fine. Less than a year later, the headrest leather began..."
- "I am facing same issue, this vanilla visa card i brought from CVS Newark Blvd, it says your card has expired i went to CVS they told it will take..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."