Placed order for next day delivery. Delivery was supposed to be free. Ended up with additional $18 charge on top of listed order price (for handling). Not sure how that works?

Website never gave any options for time of delivery. Got a text while already at the cemetery that Flowers were delivered to my house at 5:43. Too late. I should have known better.

Got home 30 minutes later and found that they were all rotten. Looked like they cooked in hot truck all day. Not sure how that happens on 70 degree day that was overcast for most of it.

Called customer service only to get computer message that they were closed. Website wasn't working and can't find option for email address. So much for the sorry pictures I took.

I'm writing this one off.

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Avasflowers - I'm impressed!  (by how bad the flowers were.) Avasflowers "I ordered a Belize Sunset on June 8 for a birthday on June 10. I was told the local florist couldn't do it but Ava's would call my sister on..." Read more Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more