My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific.I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase as opposed to 75.
I sent pictures of what I ordered from online and what I received and clearly not even close.
I sent customer service an email this morning and I have not heard back from them as of yet.I also called their 1-800# and was placed on hold and they told me "due to high volume of calls" that I would need to call back at another time and the automated system disconnected the call.
I would not recommend AVAFlowers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- " The day after my nephew passed, my wife called Avas to have an arrangement sent to the funeral home. She specifically ordered FALL colors, An orange sach and then..."
- "I purchased a Pioneer KEH-2030 Radio/Cassette Player for my car. I had it professionally installed. When I began to use it I noticed that the radio reception was terrible..."
- "Hello, i am a very regular customer at this store. i was shopping online a torrid on black Friday or cyber Monday for 2 boots, these 2. but i..."
- "Don't trust this site.. They are number 1 fraud. They play with sentiments of customers. They won't deliver your items in time. My order was supposed to get on 19..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."