My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific.I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase as opposed to 75.

I sent pictures of what I ordered from online and what I received and clearly not even close.

I sent customer service an email this morning and I have not heard back from them as of yet.I also called their 1-800# and was placed on hold and they told me "due to high volume of calls" that I would need to call back at another time and the automated system disconnected the call.

I would not recommend AVAFlowers.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1189051

I can't believe Ava's is still in business!What a joke!

You send them the picture you based your order on and the one that was delivered and they say it is comparable! How can a bouquet with 10 roses be comparable to a bouquet with 5 roses!??? Why hasn't the BBB shut them down!? Next time take your money and invest with a nearby florist in that city you want delivery!

Ava's will only embarrass the person receiving your gift and you!!!

Don't plan on getting a refund!You will be lucky to get a $10.00 refund and/or a very, very small credit to use towards another one of their UGLY BOUQUETS!!!

Athens, Alabama, United States #871857

They are horrible.I paid for an $80 arrangement.

When my friend received it, it looked like it was worth $10 and they didn't send the balloons I ordered.

Will never order from them again.

I got transferred to a manager then transferred 5 more times then got hung up on.

Carmel, New York, United States #785275

if you used your credit card-call the credit card company and open a dispute.You are protected by your credit card company that you get what you purchased.

Same thing happened to me.Horrible place.