Avasflowers - Flowers received is not what was ordered

1858 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific.I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase as opposed to 75.

I sent pictures of what I ordered from online and what I received and clearly not even close.

I sent customer service an email this morning and I have not heard back from them as of yet.I also called their 1-800# and was placed on hold and they told me "due to high volume of calls" that I would need to call back at another time and the automated system disconnected the call.

I would not recommend AVAFlowers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Flower Arrangement
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #475634

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1858 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 23 #1189051 Mesa, Arizona, United States

I can't believe Ava's is still in business! What a joke! You send them the picture you based your order on and the one that was delivered and they say it is comparable! How can a bouquet with 10 roses be comparable to a bouquet with 5 roses!??? Why hasn't the BBB shut them down!? Next time take your money and invest with a nearby florist in that city you want delivery! Ava's will only embarrass the person receiving your gift and you!!! Don't plan on getting a refund! You will be lucky to get a $10.00 refund and/or a very, very small credit to use towards another one of their UGLY BOUQUETS!!!

0 0 Reply

Sep 17, 2014 #871857 Athens, Alabama, United States

They are horrible. I paid for an $80 arrangement. When my friend received it, it looked like it was worth $10 and they didn't send the balloons I ordered. Will never order from them again.

1 0 Reply
jay

Feb 14, 2014 #785282

I got transferred to a manager then transferred 5 more times then got hung up on.

2 0 Reply

Feb 14, 2014 #785275 Carmel, New York, United States

if you used your credit card-call the credit card company and open a dispute. You are protected by your credit card company that you get what you purchased. Same thing happened to me. Horrible place.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.