Avasflowers - Flowers ordered for funeral
My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC.I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N.
Charleston. I wanted a dozen pink roses, the guy talked me into a " loving remembrance basket" of red & white roses. I asked if pink roses could be added, "of course," he then asked if I would like a banner? "Yes, with loving memories, Gigi," I answered.
The price rose(pun intended) to $162.92, but that was ok. When he asked about a sympathy card, I thought he just meant what did I want on the card. I spelled the four simple names I wanted on the card. I even told him I would be there to see these, and I really wanted them to be special.
Guess what? No banner, no pink roses, my name spelled incorrectly(how hard is Gail? Does anyone spell it Gailes?) I called the same phone number Sunday evening after I saw what GOLDBERRY's Florist delivered! I explained my dissatisfaction, and was assured the florist would get a message yesterday morning in time to correct the problem.
Of course, GOLDBERRY'S claims they never got the message, that they sent exactly what Ava's(who, according to GOLDBERRY'S, is the WORST service) instructed. Both florist and service claimed there was no mention of pink roses. Ava's did own up to the banner being ordered. They magnanimously offered $20.
Credit!!! Oh, like I will order from them again. Compare the pictures.
Do you think the one with 7 red roses, 4 white roses, some carnations, greenery is worth $162.92?Does it really compare to the other picture?
Well, you guys suckered me once, it will not happen again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "The window products are unsatisfactory. I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl. The installer attempted to install..."
- "I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies. After buying the candy I took it to the car and my..."
- "Guy pulled up to my door and tried to sell me a large package of meat. I had just gone to the store so didnt need anything. I figured he..."