Avasflowers - Flowers ordered for funeral
My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC.I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N.
Charleston. I wanted a dozen pink roses, the guy talked me into a " loving remembrance basket" of red & white roses. I asked if pink roses could be added, "of course," he then asked if I would like a banner? "Yes, with loving memories, Gigi," I answered.
The price rose(pun intended) to $162.92, but that was ok. When he asked about a sympathy card, I thought he just meant what did I want on the card. I spelled the four simple names I wanted on the card. I even told him I would be there to see these, and I really wanted them to be special.
Guess what? No banner, no pink roses, my name spelled incorrectly(how hard is Gail? Does anyone spell it Gailes?) I called the same phone number Sunday evening after I saw what GOLDBERRY's Florist delivered! I explained my dissatisfaction, and was assured the florist would get a message yesterday morning in time to correct the problem.
Of course, GOLDBERRY'S claims they never got the message, that they sent exactly what Ava's(who, according to GOLDBERRY'S, is the WORST service) instructed. Both florist and service claimed there was no mention of pink roses. Ava's did own up to the banner being ordered. They magnanimously offered $20.
Credit!!! Oh, like I will order from them again. Compare the pictures.
Do you think the one with 7 red roses, 4 white roses, some carnations, greenery is worth $162.92?Does it really compare to the other picture?
Well, you guys suckered me once, it will not happen again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "The window products are unsatisfactory. I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl. The installer attempted to install..."
- "I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies. After buying the candy I took it to the car and my..."
- "Guy pulled up to my door and tried to sell me a large package of meat. I had just gone to the store so didnt need anything. I figured he..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."