Avasflowers - Flowers not as ordered. Customer service horrible.

I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved.I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for.

I wish I had read the reviews first. I talked to 4 different people yesterday with a promise of a call back from 2 of them, the other 2 just put me on hold and then I got the recording for a call back. I spent hours on Hold with this company. The last person I talked to, number 6, Michelle, promised me that they would get this resolved today and she would call me back to let me know what is going on.

We will see what really happens. I feel totally ripped off. Before I even ordered online, I called to see how big the pumpkin was. The guy told me it was big, 10 to 12 inches, and the flowers would be a big display.

What my friend ended up with looked like a pumpkin about the size of a coffee cup with very few flowers and it looked like they stuck lettuce in it! I sure didn't pay $75 for something like that!

The 1st photo is what they were supposed to look like.The 2nd photo is what was actually received.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • I was extremely unhappy and still am
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of managerial contact
    • No resolution as of yet
    • Put on hold several times and then disconnected
    • Flowers were not what ordered and paid for
    • I kept asking to talk to a manager but was not able to do that

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Country Pumpkin Bouquet Deluxe
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #927110

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 03 #1221893 Houston, Texas

Godiva customer care doesn't care! They delivered After the birthday and the only response I get is Sorry! Sorry but I won't be buying Godiva $54 for 30 pieces of chocolate ever again!

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about