Avasflowers - Flowers not as ordered. Customer service horrible.
I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved.I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for.
I wish I had read the reviews first. I talked to 4 different people yesterday with a promise of a call back from 2 of them, the other 2 just put me on hold and then I got the recording for a call back. I spent hours on Hold with this company. The last person I talked to, number 6, Michelle, promised me that they would get this resolved today and she would call me back to let me know what is going on.
We will see what really happens. I feel totally ripped off. Before I even ordered online, I called to see how big the pumpkin was. The guy told me it was big, 10 to 12 inches, and the flowers would be a big display.
What my friend ended up with looked like a pumpkin about the size of a coffee cup with very few flowers and it looked like they stuck lettuce in it! I sure didn't pay $75 for something like that!
The 1st photo is what they were supposed to look like.The 2nd photo is what was actually received.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- I was extremely unhappy and still am
What I disliked
- Lack of managerial contact
- No resolution as of yet
- Put on hold several times and then disconnected
- Flowers were not what ordered and paid for
- I kept asking to talk to a manager but was not able to do that
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "We took a 2001 Ford Taurus to the Firestone Complete Care here in Fort Collins, CO because the heat wasn't working and also for a routine oil change. They end..."
- "I was paying $45/ month for the past year of Xfinity's poor services and now I'm charged with a bill$ 273.89 on my account for 2 months. I never got..."
- "Ordered flowers for my son and his wife to commemorate the passing of my grand daughter. The flowers that were delivered looked as though they were thrown together by a..."