Avasflowers - Flowers not as ordered. Customer service horrible.
I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved.I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for.
I wish I had read the reviews first. I talked to 4 different people yesterday with a promise of a call back from 2 of them, the other 2 just put me on hold and then I got the recording for a call back. I spent hours on Hold with this company. The last person I talked to, number 6, Michelle, promised me that they would get this resolved today and she would call me back to let me know what is going on.
We will see what really happens. I feel totally ripped off. Before I even ordered online, I called to see how big the pumpkin was. The guy told me it was big, 10 to 12 inches, and the flowers would be a big display.
What my friend ended up with looked like a pumpkin about the size of a coffee cup with very few flowers and it looked like they stuck lettuce in it! I sure didn't pay $75 for something like that!
The 1st photo is what they were supposed to look like.The 2nd photo is what was actually received.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- I was extremely unhappy and still am
What I disliked
- Lack of managerial contact
- No resolution as of yet
- Put on hold several times and then disconnected
- Flowers were not what ordered and paid for
- I kept asking to talk to a manager but was not able to do that
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed. They left me in the dust when I..."
- "The image on the left is what the flowers were supposed to look like. The image on the right is what they actually looked like. I can't believe..."
- "I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted. This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."