Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved.I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for.

I wish I had read the reviews first. I talked to 4 different people yesterday with a promise of a call back from 2 of them, the other 2 just put me on hold and then I got the recording for a call back. I spent hours on Hold with this company. The last person I talked to, number 6, Michelle, promised me that they would get this resolved today and she would call me back to let me know what is going on.

We will see what really happens. I feel totally ripped off. Before I even ordered online, I called to see how big the pumpkin was. The guy told me it was big, 10 to 12 inches, and the flowers would be a big display.

What my friend ended up with looked like a pumpkin about the size of a coffee cup with very few flowers and it looked like they stuck lettuce in it! I sure didn't pay $75 for something like that!

The 1st photo is what they were supposed to look like.The 2nd photo is what was actually received.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i was extremely unhappy and still am and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of managerial contact and no resolution as of yet. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of avasflowers country pumpkin bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $74. Avasflowers needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers country pumpkin bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1221893

Godiva customer care doesn't care! They delivered After the birthday and the only response I get is Sorry! Sorry but I won't be buying Godiva $54 for 30 pieces of chocolate ever again!