On July 6, 2017, I ordered a standing funeral spray from Avas Flowers, to be delivered for the viewing on July 7, 2017.I indicated in the instructions that the viewing was on July 7, from 1:00 p.m.

to 5:00 p.m. and the funeral on July 8, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. On July 7, 2017, I checked the status and was advised the flowers were on the truck. On July 8, 2017, I checked the delivery status and was advised that the delivery had been rescheduled for July 10, 2017.

I explained that I ordered a standing spray for a funeral today. I was told the flowers would be delivered to the familys home. When I remarked why anyone would send a standing spray to a home, I was asked if I would rather have a fruit basket. When I informed the representative that my cousin lived alone and there was no one at her house to send a fruit basket to, this person replied where would you like us to send it.

When I requested a refund this person indicated he would see what they could do. I was subsequently transferred to a supervisor who asked if I wanted flowers delivered to a different location. When I responded no, I was asked if I wanted to cancel my order.

Cancel my order, didnt that happened when the company failed to deliver the order as promised.I am not sure which was worst, that this company failed to deliver flowers to the viewing, the funeral, provided no notification until I inquired or their nonchalant attitude towards the entire ordeal.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Leeds, Alabama, United States #1349576

Ava's is one of many sending only call centers and not a real florist.The only thing they can guarantee you is that they will charge your credit card for the money.

Other than that, most reputable florists won't deal with these call centers. All of the floral arrangements you see on Avas sympathy section are made of silk flowers. As a floral design specialist for over twenty years I can tell the difference.

Ava's sent the real florist about half of what you paid for the spray.And yes, if they think a florist will deliver anything they wire to them they will ask them to deliver a spray to the home address.