My 13 year old daughter was having a rough time as she entered the Junior High this year.(2015) I thought delivering some flowers to her while she was at school might cheer her up, so I did a quick search for nearby Florists.
Avas comes up and according to the website, they're local. I'm not a flower ordering/sending kind-of-guy so this is new for me. I call and some guy that I can barely understand answers. I explained that I wanted to order from the local store and he said they were closed but that he would make sure they received the order.
I ordered the Everlasting Soothing Lavender Bouquet (Premium, because it's for my daughter). I ordered a card with a short message and a balloon with the words "I love you." The flowers were delivered to my daughter this morning. When I got home from work, her Mother texted with a photo of her holding the flowers. They looked dingy and nothing like the picture.
She didn't even know who the flowers were from until she got home because the card was hidden inside the flowers - and no balloon was included. The flowers were $62.99. The card was $4 and the balloon was $7. With the delivery fee and taxes, the total bill was $98.91.
After seeing the photo, I called to complain. The child (she sounded like an 8 year old) that answered the phone told me I needed to send her a picture of the flowers. I told her it would be easier for me to take the flowers to the local florist and have them confirm what I was describing, but once again, the local florist was closed. I sent the picture and she said she would try contacting the florist via the phone, but that she was sure no one would answer.
She put me on hold and came back after a couple of minutes saying that she had been unable to reach anyone, but that someone would be contacting me tomorrow.
I will log back in with how that turns out.Meanwhile, I would strongly suggest you go elsewhere for your floral needs
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivery lies
- No offer to send different flowers
- Quality of product poor
- Reason of review:
- I ordered and paid for Premium flowers and received nothing like the picture depicted. Card was buried and balloon was not delivered
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Everlasting Soothing Lavender Premium Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- "I received a Mother's Day bouquet today from my son in AZ. The Rose petals had brown edges and the fill flowers were a brown, rotted slime about 1/3 of..."
- "I was relaxing on my front covered porch when all of a sudden the top glass of my Larson screen away door completely shattered!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HIT IT.!!!..."
- "This *** is on my phone!!! I have no idea how long this spyware has been on my phone, as it's always been rather glitchy. It really began doing obviously..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."