Imperial, Missouri
100% full Not resolved

My 13 year old daughter was having a rough time as she entered the Junior High this year.(2015) I thought delivering some flowers to her while she was at school might cheer her up, so I did a quick search for nearby Florists.

Avas comes up and according to the website, they're local. I'm not a flower ordering/sending kind-of-guy so this is new for me. I call and some guy that I can barely understand answers. I explained that I wanted to order from the local store and he said they were closed but that he would make sure they received the order.

I ordered the Everlasting Soothing Lavender Bouquet (Premium, because it's for my daughter). I ordered a card with a short message and a balloon with the words "I love you." The flowers were delivered to my daughter this morning. When I got home from work, her Mother texted with a photo of her holding the flowers. They looked dingy and nothing like the picture.

She didn't even know who the flowers were from until she got home because the card was hidden inside the flowers - and no balloon was included. The flowers were $62.99. The card was $4 and the balloon was $7. With the delivery fee and taxes, the total bill was $98.91.

After seeing the photo, I called to complain. The child (she sounded like an 8 year old) that answered the phone told me I needed to send her a picture of the flowers. I told her it would be easier for me to take the flowers to the local florist and have them confirm what I was describing, but once again, the local florist was closed. I sent the picture and she said she would try contacting the florist via the phone, but that she was sure no one would answer.

She put me on hold and came back after a couple of minutes saying that she had been unable to reach anyone, but that someone would be contacting me tomorrow.

I will log back in with how that turns out.Meanwhile, I would strongly suggest you go elsewhere for your floral needs

Review about: Everlasting Soothing Lavender Premium Bouquet.

I didn't like: Delivery lies, No offer to send different flowers, Quality of product poor.

1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I ordered and paid for Premium flowers and received nothing like the picture depicted. Card was buried and balloon was not delivered / $99
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion