Avasflowers - FLOWERS DIDN'T EVEN LAST 3 DAYS...DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!!
I RECEIVED FLOWERS FROM MY FATHER & GRANDMOTHER FOR MY BIRTHDAY WHICH WAS MAY 30th, BY JUNE 2nd THEY WERE ALL WILTED AND DEAD THE ROSES NEVER EVEN OPENED, THE DAISYS TURNED BROWN AND WILTED IT WAS THE WORST BOUQUET OF FLOWERS I HAVE EVER RECEIVED.TO TOP IT OFF THEY SENT THEM FROM A LOCAL FLORIST BEING THEY LIVE IN FLORIDA AND DID NOT WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE OF THEM DYING TOO SOON.
I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN NOR WILL I RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE I KNOW!
I HOPE SOMEONE FROM AVAS FLOWERS WILL CONTACT ME AFTER READING THIS COMPLAINT.I FEEL THEY OWE ME SOME TYPE OF EXPLANATION.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."