Avasflowers - Flowers are NOTHING like on web site
I ordered the deluxe sunshine bouquet for my daughter and they delivered something that was NOTHING like what I ordered.They then send another bouquet by the same florist and they were even worse the first bouquet.
When I complained again they said the flowers were beautiful and exactly what I had ordered. You would have to be a total *** to see they were HORRIBLE. Second flower arrangement was half the size of the first one and soooooo much smaller than the one I ordered. Do NOT order from them.
It appears to be a bait and switch and the quality is the worst I have ever seen. I have attached the flowers my daughter received. The flowers on the left are the first ones delivered. The Flowers on the right are the second attempt.
After you look at these pitiful excused you can see what they should have looked like in the second photo attached.What a difference but Avas Flowers think they are perfectly fine and just like what I ordered??????
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Too bad the product doesnt match the internet photos
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Attitude of the company
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS IN LOCKPORT, IL! First photo is what is advertised online. Next photos is what I got. Roses are already turning brown, ..."
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland. This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey. See attached pictures of the lower..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."