Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania
2.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered the deluxe sunshine bouquet for my daughter and they delivered something that was NOTHING like what I ordered.They then send another bouquet by the same florist and they were even worse the first bouquet.

When I complained again they said the flowers were beautiful and exactly what I had ordered. You would have to be a total *** to see they were HORRIBLE. Second flower arrangement was half the size of the first one and soooooo much smaller than the one I ordered. Do NOT order from them.

It appears to be a bait and switch and the quality is the worst I have ever seen. I have attached the flowers my daughter received. The flowers on the left are the first ones delivered. The Flowers on the right are the second attempt.

After you look at these pitiful excused you can see what they should have looked like in the second photo attached.What a difference but Avas Flowers think they are perfectly fine and just like what I ordered??????

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, bad quality and not as described" of avasflowers bright sunshine bouquet from Avasflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $59 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertising and attitude of the company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments