Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

I ordered the deluxe sunshine bouquet for my daughter and they delivered something that was NOTHING like what I ordered.They then send another bouquet by the same florist and they were even worse the first bouquet.

When I complained again they said the flowers were beautiful and exactly what I had ordered. You would have to be a total *** to see they were HORRIBLE. Second flower arrangement was half the size of the first one and soooooo much smaller than the one I ordered. Do NOT order from them.

It appears to be a bait and switch and the quality is the worst I have ever seen. I have attached the flowers my daughter received. The flowers on the left are the first ones delivered. The Flowers on the right are the second attempt.

After you look at these pitiful excused you can see what they should have looked like in the second photo attached.What a difference but Avas Flowers think they are perfectly fine and just like what I ordered??????

Review about: Deluxe Sunshine Bouquet.

I didn't like: False advertising, Attitude of the company.

2.4
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, bad quality and not as described / $59
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion