Avasflowers - Flowers are NOTHING like on web site

554 of 2613 Avasflowers reviews

I ordered the deluxe sunshine bouquet for my daughter and they delivered something that was NOTHING like what I ordered.They then send another bouquet by the same florist and they were even worse the first bouquet.

When I complained again they said the flowers were beautiful and exactly what I had ordered. You would have to be a total *** to see they were HORRIBLE. Second flower arrangement was half the size of the first one and soooooo much smaller than the one I ordered. Do NOT order from them.

It appears to be a bait and switch and the quality is the worst I have ever seen. I have attached the flowers my daughter received. The flowers on the left are the first ones delivered. The Flowers on the right are the second attempt.

After you look at these pitiful excused you can see what they should have looked like in the second photo attached.What a difference but Avas Flowers think they are perfectly fine and just like what I ordered??????

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Too bad the product doesnt match the internet photos
  • What I disliked
    • False advertising
    • Attitude of the company

Reason of review:
Poor customer service, bad quality and not as described
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Deluxe Sunshine Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #898851

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
554 of 2613 Avasflowers reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.