Avasflowers - Flowers are NOT as pictured, different style, color and vase and much smaller..

1431 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered.It should have been fall colors.

Also, when I spoke with the representative I specifically asked if they had that vase and the orange tiger lilies in stock. She assured me that they did and that it would in fact look like the picture. I was very clear that I wanted ORANGE tiger lilies and roses. I am also upset as the arrangement that was delivered was not as full as the picture and did not have as many flowers in the arrangement nor was it in a comparable vase.

There weren't any roses in the arrangement and only 2 long stems of lilies. This is a very basic arrangement not full, dense and dramatic bouquet like the picture.

This was ordered for a loved one who is in another state, I am sadly disappointed!Also when I spoke with 2nd representative to ask why my order was not honored she did not honor the satisfaction guarantee policy.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Premium Flower Arrangement
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #538604 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1431 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.