New Braunfels, Texas
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered.It should have been fall colors.

Also, when I spoke with the representative I specifically asked if they had that vase and the orange tiger lilies in stock. She assured me that they did and that it would in fact look like the picture. I was very clear that I wanted ORANGE tiger lilies and roses. I am also upset as the arrangement that was delivered was not as full as the picture and did not have as many flowers in the arrangement nor was it in a comparable vase.

There weren't any roses in the arrangement and only 2 long stems of lilies. This is a very basic arrangement not full, dense and dramatic bouquet like the picture.

This was ordered for a loved one who is in another state, I am sadly disappointed!Also when I spoke with 2nd representative to ask why my order was not honored she did not honor the satisfaction guarantee policy.

Review about: Premium Flower Arrangement.

1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $100
Preferred solution I want what I ordered.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.