2.5
Style and Design

The image on the left is what the flowers were supposed to look like.The image on the right is what they actually looked like.

I can't believe I paid $80 to have a florist put this together. I could have had my ten year old nephew do a comparable job. Flower varieties are missing, and the green plants in the bouquet look dry and near dead. To top it off, I placed the order ten days before it was to be delivered, and never received a phone call about replacing the missing flower varieties.

In addition, note that the vase was supposed to be a pretty pink, and I got an ugly, opaque, white one in its place. I will never get flowers through this shop again.

Very poor presentation in my opinion.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers pretty pink bouquet from Avasflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Avasflowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service and poor presentation of advertised vs actually delivered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments