Avasflowers - Flower looked terrible and weren't the right ones, and even the vase was messed up!
The image on the left is what the flowers were supposed to look like.The image on the right is what they actually looked like.
I can't believe I paid $80 to have a florist put this together. I could have had my ten year old nephew do a comparable job. Flower varieties are missing, and the green plants in the bouquet look dry and near dead. To top it off, I placed the order ten days before it was to be delivered, and never received a phone call about replacing the missing flower varieties.
In addition, note that the vase was supposed to be a pretty pink, and I got an ugly, opaque, white one in its place. I will never get flowers through this shop again.
Very poor presentation in my opinion.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Poor presentation of advertised vs actually delivered
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "We ordered a nice basket of flowers and plants for my mother for mother's day and what she recieved was four common green plants in cheap green generic plant holders...."
- "Ordered flowers for my son and his wife to commemorate the passing of my grand daughter. The flowers that were delivered looked as though they were thrown together by a..."
- "Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed. They left me in the dust when I..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."