Avasflowers - Flower looked terrible and weren't the right ones, and even the vase was messed up!
The image on the left is what the flowers were supposed to look like.The image on the right is what they actually looked like.
I can't believe I paid $80 to have a florist put this together. I could have had my ten year old nephew do a comparable job. Flower varieties are missing, and the green plants in the bouquet look dry and near dead. To top it off, I placed the order ten days before it was to be delivered, and never received a phone call about replacing the missing flower varieties.
In addition, note that the vase was supposed to be a pretty pink, and I got an ugly, opaque, white one in its place. I will never get flowers through this shop again.
Very poor presentation in my opinion.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Poor presentation of advertised vs actually delivered
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland. This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey. See attached pictures of the lower..."
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Ordered flowers for my son and his wife to commemorate the passing of my grand daughter. The flowers that were delivered looked as though they were thrown together by a..."
- "We took a 2001 Ford Taurus to the Firestone Complete Care here in Fort Collins, CO because the heat wasn't working and also for a routine oil change. They end..."
- "This Company once made a pair of pants that might be some of the best in the world. But now, this company needs to be bought out and gutted. ..."