Fort Collins, Colorado

The image on the left is what the flowers were supposed to look like.The image on the right is what they actually looked like.

I can't believe I paid $80 to have a florist put this together. I could have had my ten year old nephew do a comparable job. Flower varieties are missing, and the green plants in the bouquet look dry and near dead. To top it off, I placed the order ten days before it was to be delivered, and never received a phone call about replacing the missing flower varieties.

In addition, note that the vase was supposed to be a pretty pink, and I got an ugly, opaque, white one in its place. I will never get flowers through this shop again.

Very poor presentation in my opinion.

Review about: Pretty Pink Bouquet.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, Poor presentation of advertised vs actually delivered.

2.5
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $80
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.