Avasflowers - Flower looked terrible and weren't the right ones, and even the vase was messed up!
The image on the left is what the flowers were supposed to look like.The image on the right is what they actually looked like.
I can't believe I paid $80 to have a florist put this together. I could have had my ten year old nephew do a comparable job. Flower varieties are missing, and the green plants in the bouquet look dry and near dead. To top it off, I placed the order ten days before it was to be delivered, and never received a phone call about replacing the missing flower varieties.
In addition, note that the vase was supposed to be a pretty pink, and I got an ugly, opaque, white one in its place. I will never get flowers through this shop again.
Very poor presentation in my opinion.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Poor presentation of advertised vs actually delivered
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "This Company once made a pair of pants that might be some of the best in the world. But now, this company needs to be bought out and gutted. ..."
- "My family and I were eating your delicious stir-fry vegetables tonight when daddy (myself) came across a sharp piece of wood. It looked as though it had attached itself..."
- "Ordered flowers for my son and his wife to commemorate the passing of my grand daughter. The flowers that were delivered looked as though they were thrown together by a..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."