Boynton Beach, Florida
Featured

My daughter sent us flowers for a birthday. They arrived by UPS in a box. When we opened them they were half dead because of a lack of moisture or water.

We put them in a vase and added water but most of the pedals were already turning brown. In the morning they were virtually dead.

Major rip off. I recommend finding a local florist nearby to where you are sending them. Check them out carefully or look for a personal recommendation.

Whatever you do stay away from Ava's florists. It's a waste of your money. Better to buy flowers from anyone else.

Review about: Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Avasflowers - Do NOT order from this pathetic flower company!!! Avasflowers "My son is deployed so asked me to get his wife roses for their 1st year anniversary. First picture is what I ordered for 79.93! Next 4 pictures is what..." Read more Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more