Avasflowers - Flores arrived droopy and half dead. Major rip off
My daughter sent us flowers for a birthday. They arrived by UPS in a box. When we opened them they were half dead because of a lack of moisture or water.
We put them in a vase and added water but most of the pedals were already turning brown. In the morning they were virtually dead.
Major rip off. I recommend finding a local florist nearby to where you are sending them. Check them out carefully or look for a personal recommendation.
Whatever you do stay away from Ava's florists. It's a waste of your money. Better to buy flowers from anyone else.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "We bought a new Trane Central air conditioning system to replace the original system for our condo in Boynton Beach, FL, and have had it routinely serviced by the installer..."
- "I received the wrong shoes and will be returning them on4-21-15.please credit my account $117.??.I want to cancel this paticular order.my acct.# is 072 342 950 1550.This is not what..."
- "Purchased beyers oreo cookies and cream however when i opened the container it was pure vanilla. No cookies at all, through the entire thing. Very upset!!..."