Avasflowers - Flores arrived droopy and half dead. Major rip off
My daughter sent us flowers for a birthday. They arrived by UPS in a box. When we opened them they were half dead because of a lack of moisture or water.
We put them in a vase and added water but most of the pedals were already turning brown. In the morning they were virtually dead.
Major rip off. I recommend finding a local florist nearby to where you are sending them. Check them out carefully or look for a personal recommendation.
Whatever you do stay away from Ava's florists. It's a waste of your money. Better to buy flowers from anyone else.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "I placed an order with Ava's Flowers 373 S Main Street New City NY 10956 for a flower arrangement of a certain style/color scheme (pink/purple multi-colored). the flowers sent..."
- "My mother had her right breast removed n 2 lymph nodes of cancer. I'm in Killeen/Ft.Hood, Texas n she was in the hospital at Elkins, West Virginia. I called evenin..."
- "My name is Laquenda Pharr I purchased a washer and a dryer from hhgregg in Wellington Florida. This is supposed to be the top of a top of the..."
- "Ashley furniture is getting away with ripping off the hard working people of America with their inferior made in China junk!! They don't stand by their products even when they..."
- "I was referred to THUMBTACK by HOME DEPOT, which I will take up with the Regional and District Managers on Monday. I am a sight impaired, disabled, handicapped man who requested..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."