Every merchant deserves an opportunity to correct improper service, quality of product & advertised prices for products.
I requested a delivery to my "very best friend in this world." I spoke to "Ricky" and after a lengthy discussion, hold time, & then reassurance there were sufficient pink roses for her arrangement, I was mortified at the picture of what she received.
There were 5 roses, 4 pale pink carnations & 4 dark pink carnations delivered for $72.92. There was an abundance of Baby's Breath. This online "special" proportedly was 45% off normal pricing.
Avas charges $3.99 to include a small floral card message.
My message was so inaccurate even after sending them a correction following my confirmation order. English language skills are obviously absent.
I sent an email requesting correction by crediting my card or sending a supplemental arrangement to my best friend. The customer service "manager" stated the best she could do was give me a $20. store credit. She was not amendable to alternatives, was abrupt & indicated I got what I ordered which was inaccurate per my invoice & conversation. Store credit to a consumer living 2468 miles away is irrelevant, asinine & condescending.
I would NOT recommend Avas Flowers & shall find a local small business florist with proper language skills & one honoring advertised arrangements.
The arrangement was of inferior quality, lesser than most grocery store arrangements & the card message was meaningless for my best friend.
The "manager" offered no assurance to the consumer, likewise did not have a command of English language skills, her responses were in-cohesive, she lacked an understanding of good customer service & refused to allow me to speak with the manager Chrisptophe U. the person that responded to my email concern initially.
This format does not allow me to post a photo of the arrangement delivered to my friend. It would bring mortification to anyone desiring to send flowers to their best friend. Picture 5 pink roses, 4 pale pink carnations, and 4 dark pink carnations with an approximated diameter of 24 inches the remainder Baby's Breath.
I am an advocate for allowing anyone to correct mistakes & errors. Avas had no desire, interest or respect for customers to offer proper corrective action.
YELP can aid in protecting other consumers from this business. Avoid this "business" being mindful of their misrepresentation of products, falsification of advertised specials, guaranteed delivery times, quality of the flowers & most of all lack of customer service.
Consumers, kindly post an alternative to this abominable company. What is the best florist in Bluffton, SC; certainly not Avas.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- I was extremely unhappy and still am
What I disliked
- Fraudulent representation
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. Called and asked if I was talking to the actual florist. The woman told me yes, she was in the "back" room. I..."
- "I ordered flowers for a funeral through Ava's Flowers, which portrayed itself as local and family owned. I was very specific about flowers to be used, design, and named a..."
- "Patio cover installed July 2015. First rain, the entire cover leaked into ALL electrical. Had to take all fans down and shut off electrical to deck. See..."
- "Norwood round tables pizza has mold in salad and customer service was real bad and manager need to be fired through change at customers..."
- "I recently received Horchow's Floral Flatware Chest. The chest on the outside is quite beautiful. Sturdy, appears well built. However, on the inside the lining of the box is cheap..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."