Every merchant deserves an opportunity to correct improper service, quality of product & advertised prices for products.
I requested a delivery to my "very best friend in this world." I spoke to "Ricky" and after a lengthy discussion, hold time, & then reassurance there were sufficient pink roses for her arrangement, I was mortified at the picture of what she received.
There were 5 roses, 4 pale pink carnations & 4 dark pink carnations delivered for $72.92. There was an abundance of Baby's Breath. This online "special" proportedly was 45% off normal pricing.
Avas charges $3.99 to include a small floral card message.
My message was so inaccurate even after sending them a correction following my confirmation order. English language skills are obviously absent.
I sent an email requesting correction by crediting my card or sending a supplemental arrangement to my best friend. The customer service "manager" stated the best she could do was give me a $20. store credit. She was not amendable to alternatives, was abrupt & indicated I got what I ordered which was inaccurate per my invoice & conversation. Store credit to a consumer living 2468 miles away is irrelevant, asinine & condescending.
I would NOT recommend Avas Flowers & shall find a local small business florist with proper language skills & one honoring advertised arrangements.
The arrangement was of inferior quality, lesser than most grocery store arrangements & the card message was meaningless for my best friend.
The "manager" offered no assurance to the consumer, likewise did not have a command of English language skills, her responses were in-cohesive, she lacked an understanding of good customer service & refused to allow me to speak with the manager Chrisptophe U. the person that responded to my email concern initially.
This format does not allow me to post a photo of the arrangement delivered to my friend. It would bring mortification to anyone desiring to send flowers to their best friend. Picture 5 pink roses, 4 pale pink carnations, and 4 dark pink carnations with an approximated diameter of 24 inches the remainder Baby's Breath.
I am an advocate for allowing anyone to correct mistakes & errors. Avas had no desire, interest or respect for customers to offer proper corrective action.
YELP can aid in protecting other consumers from this business. Avoid this "business" being mindful of their misrepresentation of products, falsification of advertised specials, guaranteed delivery times, quality of the flowers & most of all lack of customer service.
Consumers, kindly post an alternative to this abominable company. What is the best florist in Bluffton, SC; certainly not Avas.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- I was extremely unhappy and still am
What I disliked
- Fraudulent representation
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "their prescribed chemo for a fibrosarcoma sent my cat into renal failure and she died. I believe the dosage was higher then recommended and not necessary. I spent..."
- "Be aware! Inordered two outfits for my brother's that they took three months to make. They try to imitate the outfit but the material and embroidery used it very cheap...."
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."