Every merchant deserves an opportunity to correct improper service, quality of product & advertised prices for products.
I requested a delivery to my "very best friend in this world." I spoke to "Ricky" and after a lengthy discussion, hold time, & then reassurance there were sufficient pink roses for her arrangement, I was mortified at the picture of what she received.
There were 5 roses, 4 pale pink carnations & 4 dark pink carnations delivered for $72.92. There was an abundance of Baby's Breath. This online "special" proportedly was 45% off normal pricing.
Avas charges $3.99 to include a small floral card message.
My message was so inaccurate even after sending them a correction following my confirmation order. English language skills are obviously absent.
I sent an email requesting correction by crediting my card or sending a supplemental arrangement to my best friend. The customer service "manager" stated the best she could do was give me a $20. store credit. She was not amendable to alternatives, was abrupt & indicated I got what I ordered which was inaccurate per my invoice & conversation. Store credit to a consumer living 2468 miles away is irrelevant, asinine & condescending.
I would NOT recommend Avas Flowers & shall find a local small business florist with proper language skills & one honoring advertised arrangements.
The arrangement was of inferior quality, lesser than most grocery store arrangements & the card message was meaningless for my best friend.
The "manager" offered no assurance to the consumer, likewise did not have a command of English language skills, her responses were in-cohesive, she lacked an understanding of good customer service & refused to allow me to speak with the manager Chrisptophe U. the person that responded to my email concern initially.
This format does not allow me to post a photo of the arrangement delivered to my friend. It would bring mortification to anyone desiring to send flowers to their best friend. Picture 5 pink roses, 4 pale pink carnations, and 4 dark pink carnations with an approximated diameter of 24 inches the remainder Baby's Breath.
I am an advocate for allowing anyone to correct mistakes & errors. Avas had no desire, interest or respect for customers to offer proper corrective action.
YELP can aid in protecting other consumers from this business. Avoid this "business" being mindful of their misrepresentation of products, falsification of advertised specials, guaranteed delivery times, quality of the flowers & most of all lack of customer service.
Consumers, kindly post an alternative to this abominable company. What is the best florist in Bluffton, SC; certainly not Avas.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- I was extremely unhappy and still am
What I disliked
- Fraudulent representation
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "Larry Brown half cleaned my carpet, then i had to call him several times over and over. He would make appointments and not keep them, and didn't have the courtesy..."
- "They delivered my $6K TV from NY to CA with a giant hole on the box and on the front size of the TV. And asked me to take..."
- "New alienware laptop (with 2k pricetag) dead after less than 6 months. minidisplay port is non functional and has never worked and the laptop came to me with case..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."