Update added by user Apr 25, 2013
The week after submitting this, Ava's finally agreed to send a dozen roses from THEIR OWN florists as they still refused a full refund. Before this they wanted to give me a 20% coupon for my next purchase - NOT!
What was received was again not near their original photo, and was not a dozen roses. It was 5 roses, some carnations and little mini carnations. Ridiculous.
Called again and was told nothing else would be done for us.
DO NOT USE THEM!
Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2013
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother receive for her birthday? A single gerbera daisy and 3 carnations.
When I called the actual local florist who did the arrangement and delivery, they indicated all they are given is a description and a dollar amount - no photo. When the florist called Ava's to say they did not have the exact rose indicated - Ava's said just do something pink and red.
I called Ava's immediately and was told they could only resend another arrangement the next day. It was never done. Waited a couple more days and still no re-delivery. Called to get a full refund and was told only a new arrangement could be sent. STILL waiting for a refund.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved. I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for...."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. Called and asked if I was talking to the actual florist. The woman told me yes, she was in the "back" room. I..."
- "I purchased this dress to wear at my granddaughter's wedding on August 27th. The dress is beautiful, I loved it and the fit was good. I ordered it..."
- "Behr Deck over is absolute garbbage. After a month I began to notice bubbles all over the deck. After two months it began to peel. Six months and 400 square..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."