Update added by user Apr 25, 2013
The week after submitting this, Ava's finally agreed to send a dozen roses from THEIR OWN florists as they still refused a full refund. Before this they wanted to give me a 20% coupon for my next purchase - NOT!
What was received was again not near their original photo, and was not a dozen roses. It was 5 roses, some carnations and little mini carnations. Ridiculous.
Called again and was told nothing else would be done for us.
DO NOT USE THEM!
Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2013
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother receive for her birthday? A single gerbera daisy and 3 carnations.
When I called the actual local florist who did the arrangement and delivery, they indicated all they are given is a description and a dollar amount - no photo. When the florist called Ava's to say they did not have the exact rose indicated - Ava's said just do something pink and red.
I called Ava's immediately and was told they could only resend another arrangement the next day. It was never done. Waited a couple more days and still no re-delivery. Called to get a full refund and was told only a new arrangement could be sent. STILL waiting for a refund.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "What was shown on line was nothing like what was designed and delivered. Paid almost $100 for a $10 dollar special! The BS they tell you and offer..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "I purchased this dress to wear at my granddaughter's wedding on August 27th. The dress is beautiful, I loved it and the fit was good. I ordered it..."
- "Behr Deck over is absolute garbbage. After a month I began to notice bubbles all over the deck. After two months it began to peel. Six months and 400 square..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."