Fairbanks, Alaska

Update by user Apr 25, 2013

The week after submitting this, Ava's finally agreed to send a dozen roses from THEIR OWN florists as they still refused a full refund. Before this they wanted to give me a 20% coupon for my next purchase - NOT!

What was received was again not near their original photo, and was not a dozen roses. It was 5 roses, some carnations and little mini carnations. Ridiculous.

Called again and was told nothing else would be done for us.

DO NOT USE THEM!

Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2013

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother receive for her birthday? A single gerbera daisy and 3 carnations.

When I called the actual local florist who did the arrangement and delivery, they indicated all they are given is a description and a dollar amount - no photo. When the florist called Ava's to say they did not have the exact rose indicated - Ava's said just do something pink and red.

I called Ava's immediately and was told they could only resend another arrangement the next day. It was never done. Waited a couple more days and still no re-delivery. Called to get a full refund and was told only a new arrangement could be sent. STILL waiting for a refund.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments