Update added by user Apr 25, 2013
The week after submitting this, Ava's finally agreed to send a dozen roses from THEIR OWN florists as they still refused a full refund. Before this they wanted to give me a 20% coupon for my next purchase - NOT!
What was received was again not near their original photo, and was not a dozen roses. It was 5 roses, some carnations and little mini carnations. Ridiculous.
Called again and was told nothing else would be done for us.
DO NOT USE THEM!
Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2013
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother receive for her birthday? A single gerbera daisy and 3 carnations.
When I called the actual local florist who did the arrangement and delivery, they indicated all they are given is a description and a dollar amount - no photo. When the florist called Ava's to say they did not have the exact rose indicated - Ava's said just do something pink and red.
I called Ava's immediately and was told they could only resend another arrangement the next day. It was never done. Waited a couple more days and still no re-delivery. Called to get a full refund and was told only a new arrangement could be sent. STILL waiting for a refund.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Behr Deck over is absolute garbbage. After a month I began to notice bubbles all over the deck. After two months it began to peel. Six months and 400 square..."
- "I purchased this dress to wear at my granddaughter's wedding on August 27th. The dress is beautiful, I loved it and the fit was good. I ordered it..."