Decatur, Georgia
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Avas Flowers is basically an internet scam.They place false review ratings in their ads and on "paid for" review websites.

The real reviews show they have a 2 star rating with both Google and Yelp and a 1 star consumer affairs rating because they are HORRIBLE. Worst flower arrangement I have ever seen from a florist. Total garbage. I have called numerous times and emailed - no response after sending photos to them.

DO NOT BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE - Do your homework and read the reviews on Yelp, Google, BBB, and ConsumerAffairs.com.They can keep removing this review, but its the truth and they know it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of everthing and misleading website info. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of avasflowers arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $68. Avasflowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments