Avas Flowers is basically an internet scam.They place false review ratings in their ads and on "paid for" review websites.
The real reviews show they have a 2 star rating with both Google and Yelp and a 1 star consumer affairs rating because they are HORRIBLE. Worst flower arrangement I have ever seen from a florist. Total garbage. I have called numerous times and emailed - no response after sending photos to them.
DO NOT BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE - Do your homework and read the reviews on Yelp, Google, BBB, and ConsumerAffairs.com.They can keep removing this review, but its the truth and they know it.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible presentation
- Misleading website info
You May Also Like
- "Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display. What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "I am a freelance photographer who purchased the Kodak EasyShare Z5010 Digital 14MP camera a month ago at a local WalMart retail store in my area (Atlanta, GA).I had been..."
- "I have bought 3 pair of sketchers this year, and each pair seem to have the same problem., coming apart at the seam that meets the sole. I have only..."
- "This LiveCareer site is a fraud. I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar. Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."