1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered the "premium" Peach & White sympathy spray for my sisters funeral with the sympathy card $3.99 and two sashes $9.99 each. The picture depicted on the website is of the "deluxe" arrangement and has approx.

50 flowers in it. The arrangement I received as the "premium" arrangement had approx. 35 flowers in it!! It also had a sloppy handwritten card pinned to the ribbon bow and NO sashes!

Instead they glued and stapled the words Beloved Sister and Aunt to the ribbon bow! Very very poor quality!! For this, I paid $204.00! After contacting Avas numerous times, they offered what seams like their usual $10.00 credit and a $20.00 store credit (for the sashes that I never received?), like I'll ever use this company again!

My daughter ever sent pictures of the awful arrangement and Avas said that it was an acceptable substitution! Well, it is unacceptable to me for the $204.00 I paid!!!! Obviously quality and customer service means nothing to Avas!!!

Close your doors Avas! You should not be allowed to be in business!!!!

Review about: Avasflowers Peach And White Sympathy Spray Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Any of my experience with avas flowers.

Comments

Ava's sympathy arrangements are made of silk flowers and not live. I've been a florist for thirty years and can tell that easily, but most people cannot tell the difference in photos.

Ava's is a sending only call center with two call centers. One in NJ and one in NY. They wire orders all over the country from those call centers, advertise as local and only give a real florist about half of what you paid.

Counting the current value of the flowers I can see in the photo you provided, you received a $100 spray in live flowers. Flowers alone valued at about $80 of that $100 and the rest would include the stand, greens and a percentage to pay a designer.